Table of Contents Show
- What Do You Put in a Toy Hauler?
- What Accessories Do I Need for a New RV?
- Fun Toy Hauler Accessories
- 1. Toy Hauler Ramp Door Screen
- 2. Multi Compartments Portable Organizer
- 3. Lippert RV ToyLok Anti-Theft Device
- 4. Camco FastPath Portable Stepping Blocks
- 5. 12V LED RV Exterior Porch Light
- 6. Awning Rooftop Pull Out
- 7. RV Patio Supports
- 8. RecPro RV Blue LED Awning Party Light
- 9. Toy Hauler Patio Conversion Cable
- 10. Outdoor Area Rug
- 11. Outdoor Folding Club Chair
- 12. Outdoor String Lights
- 13. Bar Outdoor Patio Furniture
- 14. Rustic Outdoor Beverage Cooler for Patio
- 15. MORryde Patio Tent
- Up Your Game With These Toy Hauler Accessories
The little things can have a significant impact on your RVing experience. One of the benefits of owning a toy hauler is the additional storage room. You can be more flexible with what you bring, even if you may not use it regularly.
We want you to have as much fun as possible while RVing with your toy hauler. That’s why we’ve found some of the best toy hauler accessories. Let’s get started!
What Do You Put in a Toy Hauler?
RVers typically purchase toy haulers to bring their large toys with them during their adventures. These are generally golf carts, motorcycles, or all-terrain/off-highway vehicles.
It’s especially beneficial for those staying near dunes and other areas that provide the perfect environment to use their toys.
However, not all RVers haul big toys with their toy haulers. Many RVers will use the garage of their toy haulers as an additional living space. Some use their garage space like a bedroom or set up a workspace while on the road.
That’s the beauty of toy haulers; the garage space provides a multi-purpose room with practically unlimited potential.
What Accessories Do I Need for a New RV?
There are plenty of things you’ll need to purchase when you get an RV. Luckily, if you’ve already owned an RV, you can typically use some of your old accessories with your new gear.
However, if you’re new to RVing, there are some primary toy hauler accessories you’ll want to have on hand before your first trip.
A solid set of wheel chocks, a potable water hose, and a sewer hose kit are some essential items you’ll need. Additionally, our “RVing Essentials Checklist” will help ensure you have everything you need to start making memories while RVing.
Pro Tip: You need to know the best places to get RV parts and supplies for cheap!
Fun Toy Hauler Accessories
Toy haulers are a unique type of RV with ample garage space at the rear of the RV. With all this space, you won’t have to worry about running out of storage as much.
Here are some of the best toy hauler accessories that will enhance your time RVing.
1. Toy Hauler Ramp Door Screen
- Fits toy haulers with rear opening up to 90.5"H
- Three-year limited warranty
Sometimes the view from the rear of your RV is the best. Using a screen with your toy hauler’s ramp door allows you to use your toy hauler garage however you like without inviting bugs into your RV.
You can attach the screen in seconds using magnets or the rip-n-grip strips that come with it. The door zips shut like a typical camping tent and allows you to come and go as you please.
2. Multi Compartments Portable Organizer
- SIMPLY THE BEST - Trunk Crate Pro (TC-Pro) is a Patented professional grade Heavy Duty Material organizer. It is hand...
- DURABLE - BUILT TOUGH to withstand wear and tear of vehicle use. Your car trunk organizer is manufactured with the...
With generous amounts of storage, you’ll need to keep your stuff organized. Having a few of these portable organizers should keep your camping gear neat and orderly during all of your adventures.
They’re great for storing shoes, sports gear, or your favorite books and movies. The beauty of these is that they collapse for easy storage when you’re not using them.
3. Lippert RV ToyLok Anti-Theft Device
- ENHANCED SECURITY - The ToyLok retractable cable security system makes it easier to safely secure your gear at home or...
- HEAVY-DUTY DESIGN - Includes a finely braided, 8,000 lb. steel cable that makes it extremely difficult for bolt-cutters...
The last thing you want is to wake up in the morning or come back to your RV after an adventure and discover your stuff is missing. Lippert makes the ToyLok secure all your belongings.
The braided steel cabling has a rating of 8,000 lbs, which makes it extremely difficult to penetrate, even with bolt cutters. The cabling retracts into a mountable casing that you can place wherever suits you and your RV best.
Pro Tip: Big things come in small packages, right? Check out the Best Small Toy Hauler RVs On The Market Right Now!
4. Camco FastPath Portable Stepping Blocks
- Provides a sturdy, solid stepping surface in muddy areas
- Great as stepping stones-helps keep shoes clean
Similar to their leveling blocks, Camco’s FastPath portable stepping blocks are lightweight and can serve various purposes. Many RVers use these toy hauler accessories in front of their steps to keep dirt out of their RV.
You can also spread them out to create a walking path to and from your firepit or vehicle, no matter where you’re camping. We’ve camped in some sites where having these would have saved us stress from constantly sweeping dirt out of our RV.
5. 12V LED RV Exterior Porch Light
- Perfect Beam Pattern - Adopt 6pcs premium ETI leds, 750LM luminous flux, well-spread clear beam pattern, offer wider...
- Easy Installation - It has 2 two wires for quick and easy installation, electric polarity red wire(+), black wire(-)....
Sometimes, we’re unsure what some manufacturers think when installing exterior lights. It seems that they install two settings; pitch black and spotlight.
Installing these exterior porch lights can allow you to provide lighting outside your RV that isn’t distracting you or those camping around you. Having exterior lighting can also increase your safety, whether you’re boondocking or camping in a traditional campground.
6. Awning Rooftop Pull Out
- Installed on the vehicle rooftop rail to provide 54 sq.ft shade, easily cover area to shield from sun, rain, and wind
- Made of 420D oxford fabric with 2000mm PU coating, UV50+ protection and water resistance; Stable aluminum alloy...
An awning can create a shady spot for you to enjoy dinner or relax and watch the wildlife. You can install this rooftop pull-out awning from Yescom on a vehicle or RV wherever is most convenient for you. With this toy hauler accessory, you’ll have 54 additional square feet of shade from the sun, rain, and even wind.
7. RV Patio Supports
- Provides Additional Support: Provides additional support to toy hauler patios and flat bottom slide-outs
- Compatibility: Compatible with toy hauler backdoors that convert into a patio and RVs with flat bottom slide-outs
Many toy hauler owners love how the ramp door may convert into a convenient patio space. This conversion allows them to be off the ground and provides a great space to enjoy a sunset, dinner, or watch the campground.
Using the EAZ LIFT RV patio supports is a great way to eliminate the bounce and movement many RVers experience while enjoying their patio. These additional supports do the job so you can enjoy a motion-free time on your patio.
8. RecPro RV Blue LED Awning Party Light
- 16' (5m) IP68 Black PCB background and Blue LED light
- 1500 Lumens
Use this toy hauler accessory to convert your campsite into a party. This LED awning light will light up your campsite with a fun blue color. The lights install permanently, and you can wire them into a power awning or replace your existing awning lighting system.
Crank the tunes, and you’ll have quite the party scene. Be mindful of your neighbors and keep track of the time to avoid violating the campground’s quiet hours.
Pro Tip: If you’re looking for other RV awning light options, look no further. Here are The Best RV Awning Lights!
9. Toy Hauler Patio Conversion Cable
- Make your toy hauler more relaxing and enjoyable by adding these cables to form a patio
- Complete kit with brackets, screws, preassembled cables and adjuster
Are you frustrated that your toy hauler ramp door doesn’t also convert into a patio? We’ve found what you need! The Dirt Warrior toy hauler patio conversion cable kit gives you everything you need to accomplish your goal.
The kit comes with the cabling, brackets, and screws to fit 6’6” to 7’4” trailer door heights. The cabling can hold a maximum load of 1800 lbs.
10. Outdoor Area Rug
- 100% Polypropylene, made in Belgium
- Designed with resilience against everyday wear-and-tear, this rug is kid and pet friendly and perfect for high traffic...
Keep dirt and gunk out of your RV with this area rug. Not only does using an area rug keep nature where it belongs, but it makes your campsite feel more like home.
With several shapes, sizes, and color options, you can find the rug that meets your needs. You can easily roll it up and store it away until next time.
Pro Tip: These 20 boring products will make RV life easier — and make sure you’ll have time to enjoy your toy hauler patio life!
11. Outdoor Folding Club Chair
- Portable And Easy To Store-No Assembly Required
- Durable, Stain Resistant-375 lb Weight Capacity
We made the mistake of buying cheap camping chairs when we hit the road. We discovered we spent more time being uncomfortable than truly relaxing in them.
These chairs from MacSports were a game-changer for us. They can support up to 375 lbs and come with a carrying case for compact and convenient storage.
Please don’t make the same mistake we did; add these chairs to your packing list as soon as possible. You’ll thank us later!
12. Outdoor String Lights
- ☀ Awesome Lights: the outdoor string lights brings descent lighting, they can brighten up any area and make it look...
- ☀ Durable & Safe: whole string lights are UL listed, AWG black wire, 1 spare fuse and 2 spare bulbs for replacement;...
Being able to see as you move around your campsite is essential to avoid tripping or bumping into something. A set of string lights for your camp provides just the right amount of light. You can often find these in various lengths, but typically 25 ft, 50 ft, and 100ft are the most common lengths.
These toy hauler accessories are great options if you’re in a campground and on unlimited power. However, there are sets of solar string lights that can harness energy from the sun to light up your campsite at night.
13. Bar Outdoor Patio Furniture
- 🍹【Adjustable Cool Bar Table】The height of the center post can be flexibly adjusted, which enables the lid to...
- 🍹【Large Capacity Ice Bucket】 Hidden ice cooler can keep your drinks cold for several hours, which will provide...
Whether you’re hosting a party at your campsite or sitting around watching a big game, outdoor patio furniture can be helpful. However, while standard patio furniture is practical, it’s not very fun.
Turn that outdoor patio furniture into a bar, and it’ll skyrocket the fun level at your campsite in no time. Removing the top of this table reveals a 7.5-gallon cooler with space for up to 40 cans of your favorite beverage.
14. Rustic Outdoor Beverage Cooler for Patio
- Fully insulated to keep drinks cold longer!
- Side handles make this very easy to transport, even when full!
If you’re looking for a unique way to store your drinks instead of a standard plastic cooler, this rustic outdoor beverage cooler will look great at your campsite. This toy hauler accessory can hold approximately 45 cans and the ice to keep them cold.
It even comes with a bottle opener attached to it, so you always have easy access and don’t have to go looking for one.
15. MORryde Patio Tent
Want to convert your outdoor patio into a tent? With MORryde’s patio tent, you can do just that! The tent can protect you from the wind, rain, sun, and bugs. They’ve tested this tent to withstand winds up to 60 mph.
It’s quick and easy to set up. It also easily stows away in a lightweight storage bag. It’s everything RVers look for in their toy hauler accessories!
Up Your Game With These Toy Hauler Accessories
The more you use your RV, the more you’ll find items that make your camping experience a little bit more fun. A toy hauler can ensure you have plenty of space without feeling unorganized or chaotic.
What are your favorite accessories to make RVing in your toy hauler more fun?
Last update on 2022-05-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API