Table of Contents Show
- The Walmart RV Supplies Section Actually Has Good Stuff
- 16 Best Walmart RV Supplies at Your Local Store
- 1. Camco RhinoFLEX RV Sewer Hose Kit
- 2. Camco Rhino Blaster Holding Tank Rinse Attachment
- 3. Camco Tastepure RV Inline Water Filter
- 4. Lynx Levelers 10-Pack
- 5. Camco RV Step Rugs
- 6. Maxxhaul 70472 Solid Rubber Heavy Duty Black Wheel Chock 2-Pack
- 7. Reversible Outdoor RV Patio Mat
- 8. Camco Brass RV Water Pressure Regulator with Gauge
- 9. Camco Sewer Hose Support
- 10. Holding Tank Deodorizer
- 11. RV Extension Cord
- 12. RV Trailer Wheel Stop
- 13. RV Awning/Canvas Repair Tape
- 14. DampRid Moisture Absorber
- 15. Oxygenics Fury Shower Head
- 16. RV Tire Covers
- Get Your RV Necessities at Your Local Walmart
Have you checked out your local Walmart for RV supplies? It has a host of supplies, some that you might not even know existed. Whether you’re looking for some things to improve your RV experience or you’re preparing for your maiden voyage in the RV, head to your local Walmart. Let’s take a look at the top supplies they’ll carry.
The Walmart RV Supplies Section Actually Has Good Stuff
It’s true. We’re talking brands you know and love, like Camco, Lynx, Oxygenics, and more. The selection of Walmart RV supplies is actually pretty impressive.
16 Best Walmart RV Supplies at Your Local Store
While this isn’t a full list of Walmart RV supplies, these are some of our top picks. Let’s jump in.
1. Camco RhinoFLEX RV Sewer Hose Kit
- Includes RhinoFLEX sewer hose, swivel bayonet adapter, 4-in-1 translucent elbow, two locking rings and two storage caps
- Fittings swivel for ease of use and are detachable, Fittings swivel are pre-lubricated for ease of turning after first...
The Camco RhinoFLEX RV sewer hose is a must-have for camping. It collapses down to a small size when not in use and is super flexible. It keeps a very tight seal and comes with caps to help prevent leaks during storage. This hose is 15-feet and includes a see-through elbow adapter so you can monitor the tank contents. The sewer hose is ultra-durable and can fit into your four-inch square bumper for storage.
2. Camco Rhino Blaster Holding Tank Rinse Attachment
- Direct jet allows water stream to rinse and flush RV sewer systems
- Rhino Blaster Tank Rinser securely attached to RV sewer outlet via bayonet swivel fitting
While not a must-have, the Rhino Blaster Rinse Attachment lets you clean up into your holding tanks from the outside, removing clogs and reducing smells. Simply attach the Blaster to both your non-drinking hose and your sewer hose. Then let the pressurized jet stream flow up into your tank to break up solids. The wastewater then flows back down into the sewer hose. At only $18, we think this is a bargain for keeping the mess and smells at bay.
3. Camco Tastepure RV Inline Water Filter
- Safe Water Matters: GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) filtration greatly reduces bad taste, odor, chlorine, and sediment.;...
- Multiple Uses: Can be attached to any standard gardening or water hose to provide healthier drinking water and cleaner...
Unless you’re filling up your fresh water tank at home, you can’t always trust the water quality. That’s where the in-line water filter comes in. Hook it up to your freshwater hose before filling your tank, or leave it installed in-line if you’re running off city water. The carbon filter removes particles larger than 20 microns. The filter improves the taste of water, reduces odor, and lessens the chlorine in your water.
One filter should last you three months. And at $17, it’ll pay for itself many times over compared to buying bottled water. Not to mention, it’s kinder to the environment, too.
4. Lynx Levelers 10-Pack
- Lynx Recreational Vehicle Leveling Kit, 10/Pack
- Modular designed levelers not only configure to fit any leveling function, but they also withstand tremendous weight
These levelers handle double duty. Stack them in a pyramid shape and drive onto them to elevate your tires when you’re dealing with an unlevel campsite. Or stack them underneath your stabilizers and jacks. When not in use, they fit neatly in the storage case, and the 10-pack weighs only six pounds. With a 10-year warranty, you can keep them around for years.
5. Camco RV Step Rugs
- Keeps Your RV Clean: Cuts down on tracked-in dirt.
- Fit: Fits 23-inch wide steps.
Mildew- and weather-resistant, these Camco Step Rugs hug your metal steps to create a more comfortable step into your RV. They reduce the amount of dirt you’re bringing into your RV. And they make the steps safer by providing traction. If you bring your furry friend camping, they’ll enjoy a more cushioned surface that isn’t as hot to the touch as bare metal steps.
The step covers are easy to install. Simply hook the springs into the grommets. Remove them to clean them, and then reinstall them. They come in a dark gray neutral color that will blend with most RV exteriors.
6. Maxxhaul 70472 Solid Rubber Heavy Duty Black Wheel Chock 2-Pack
- Approximate size: 8 inch length x 4 inch width x 5 inch height
- Features all weather construction and a rubber traction pad that make them the perfect choice to keep your vehicle or...
These wheel chocks help prevent your RV tires from rolling. They’re lightweight and inexpensive, even if you get them from the Walmart RV supplies area. They’re heavy-duty, thanks to the durable resin. These wheel chocks work especially well for smaller RVs. Since they’re smooth on the bottom, they won’t work the best on a smooth floor like in a garage, but they’re a great option for camping.
Pro Tip: While gathering supplies, find out if you can overnight park at Walmart for free.
7. Reversible Outdoor RV Patio Mat
- REVERSIBLE MATS: With timeless design, this plastic patio rug is elegant as it is functional, use on your patio with...
- PREMIUM QUALITY: This outdoor rug for the beach, camper, or front porch is derived from 100% virgin polypropylene, along...
This 9×12 mat is reversible, meaning you get twice the use out of it. It weighs less than 10 pounds and is 100% polypropylene. It’s low maintenance and comes with a UV stabilizer to limit sun damage. The rug is breathable to help keep the grass healthy underneath. And it’s textured to help prevent slipping. It comes with a carrying strap for storage. Choose among several colors and designs. Your local Walmart store will likely carry the beige model and possibly even more options.
8. Camco Brass RV Water Pressure Regulator with Gauge
- Helps Protect Plumbing and Hoses: Helps protect RV and boat appliances, plumbing fixtures, and hoses from high-pressure...
- Easy to Connect: Attaches easily with ¾-inch garden hose threads
You don’t always know what the water pressure will be at your campsite. Too high can hurt your RV plumbing. This pressure regulator easily attaches between your water hose and the city water spigot to monitor and regulate the pressure. It also comes with an easy-to-read gauge. The brass construction is durable and can withstand all that Mother Nature throws at you.
9. Camco Sewer Hose Support
- The Ultimate Protection and Support for Your Sewer Hose: The 15 feet Sidewinder RV Sewer Hose Support by Camco lifts and...
- Hassle Free Preparation and Setup: Conveniently ready to use straight of the box with no assembly required Comes...
This Sidewinder hose support lets gravity take control. The black plastic support cradles the sewer hose at a slanted angle, allowing waste to empty out rather than letting it sit in your sewer hose.
In addition, the Sidewinder helps your hose last longer by keeping it off the ground and protecting it. You can easily modify it to fit up to 15 feet of sewer hose. The Sidewinder weighs less than five pounds. You can collapse it when not in use and use the carrying handle to stow it away.
10. Holding Tank Deodorizer
- Eliminates odors and helps break down waste in the RV holding tank
- Ultra-Concentrated: just one drop-in treats up to a 40 gallon tank
This citrus-based tank deodorizer traps odors and helps break down waste and toilet paper. This keeps your black tanks in working order and smell-free. Grab some of these to treat your black tank after dumping. Keep more on-hand to use if extra smells come up in between dumping your black tank.
If you have an odor coming from your gray tank, you can even open up a drop-in treatment and pour it down your sink to treat the gray tank. One drop-in treats tanks up to 40-gallons. You get 15 in this pack.
11. RV Extension Cord
- Extended Length: Extension cord extends 25 feet long, providing the necessary length to power your RV
- High Conductivity: Features a standard 30-amp male (NEMA TT-30P) and 30-amp female (NEMA TT-30R) connectors. Rated for...
Check out this 30-foot extension cord in the Walmart RV supplies section. Made out of heavy-duty 10 gauge material, it works with 30 amp hook-ups, meaning it won’t work if your RV runs off 50 amps. It also lights up to let you know it’s working and is ready to use.
You may not think you need to have one of these, but it’s worthwhile if you run on 30 amps. Every campground (and campsite) puts the electric post somewhere different, and you just may not have enough electric cord to hook up. Save yourself the hassle and get one of these to use for those “just in case” moments.
12. RV Trailer Wheel Stop
- Stabilize the trailer with a single piece of equipment
- Secure tandem tires to prevent movement while parked or rehitching
Lessen that dreaded RV movement with this Wheel Stop. Use this between your tandem tires to reduce the forward-backward movement.
The Wheel Stop fits 26- to 30-inch tires. At less than three pounds, these won’t take up a lot of space or weight. Buy one for each side of your RV, and expect to have a lot more solid footing inside.
13. RV Awning/Canvas Repair Tape
- Permanent repair for rips and punctures on your RV awning
- Also works on boat sails, canvas, tents, rain wear and popup campers
Your awning gives you much-needed shade on a warm sunny day. But what happens when it gets a small rip or tear? Rather than replacing the canvas, keep it in working order with this awning repair tape. The tape comes in a three-inch x 15-foot-long roll. Apply it to your clean awning to create a permanent bond that fixes rips and cracks in your awning. At just over $10, this is a no-brainer.
14. DampRid Moisture Absorber
- ATTRACTS AND TRAPS EXCESS MOISTURE: DampRid Hi-Capacity Moisture Absorber Bucket attracts and traps excess moisture,...
- HI-CAPACITY DESIGN features a unique Moisture Lock spill resistor technology with a sealed safety cover for a mess free...
We all know RVs and moisture don’t mix. Aside from keeping your outside protected and sealed up, you can also take precautions on the inside. To help reduce humidity and condensation build-up inside your RV, purchase DampRid. This stuff works brilliantly, attracting moisture from the air and then trapping it in the bucket.
Buy one from the Walmart RV supplies section to put one in your closet, another one for the couch, and another for any other areas in your RV that don’t have good airflow. Not only will this reduce moisture in the RV, but it’ll also reduce the risk of mold. Once the crystals have dissolved, you simply dispose of the product and purchase another one. A four-pound bucket lasts up to six months.
15. Oxygenics Fury Shower Head
- 5 Spray Settings Are Powered By Cutting-Edge Technology To Increase Pressure
- Rubber Finger Grips Prevents Any Slippage Or Dropping
This showerhead is ideal for your RV. With five settings, you can adjust the water to get the best pressure for a relaxing shower. But the best feature of the Oxygenics showerhead is the flow-control lever. Simply turn the lever to reduce the water pressure down to a trickle, which saves the hot water for when you’re ready for the full water stream. Then move the lever to full force and get on with your shower.
The Fury comes in a modern brushed nickel design and a “Never Clog!” warranty. You might not be able to depend on the water pressure at your campground, but you’ll be able to depend on a solid shower with the Fury Shower Head.
16. RV Tire Covers
- Fits wheels 24" - 27"DIA (Model 2)
- Water-resistant vinyl fabrics and a soft, non-scratch backing protect tires and wheels from sun damage, rust, and dirt
Your tires take a beating both while on the road and when parked. Do your part to protect your tires by covering them to prolong their life. These water-resistant covers come with UV protection to keep your wheels clean, reduce sun damage, and decrease the chances of rust. The covers are easy to clean and slip on and off your tires. You get a two-pack with this purchase, and they come in various sizes for a snug fit.
Keep in Mind: While you’re at Walmart, don’t forget you can also pick up a fishing license.
Get Your RV Necessities at Your Local Walmart
We told you your local Walmart RV supplies were a pretty good offering. Check your local Walmart whenever you’re shopping for a last-minute RV item or simply want to buy a product in person rather than online. Their prices are often the lowest, and you can easily return the item if you decide against it. What RV supplies are you surprised to find at Walmart?
Last update on 2022-07-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API