RVers know how important storage is. When you’re traveling or living in a small space, storage is king. Here are 11 RV bathroom storage ideas to make life on the road easier and more comfortable. Let’s dive in!
11 RV Bathroom Storage Ideas You’ll Actually Love
Looking for a simple solution for storing your shampoos and razors? What about convenient storage for towels? It’s not always the best idea to shove everything in totes under the master bed. We have you covered with 11 RV bathroom storage ideas that don’t cost a fortune and are easy to install.
Hanging Shower Curtain Organizer
These seven pockets will make your bathroom routine so much easier. No more plastic shelves that take up space in the already-too-small shower. Use the shower curtain hooks to attach this organizer that holds shampoos and razors. Or consider mounting it on the outer side of the shower curtain for convenient storage for toothbrushes and toothpaste.
- 7 pockets to keep your shower needs organized and within reach
- 3 metal grommets to easily hang on existing shower curtain hooks
Wall-Mounted Razor Holder
This razor holder makes the list because it’s stainless steel, rustproof, and waterproof. Since it comes in a 4-pack, this makes a great storage solution for larger families. Just peel off the backing and mount it wherever you need it – no tools or screws required.
- ✅Alaways Within Reach - This wall-mounted razor holder keeps your shave tools within convenient reach. Without taking...
- ✅No More Cords Hanging - With our designed cable slot, it is convenient to take electric razor out smoothly. Besides,...
Wall-Mounted Toothbrush Holder With Storage
Another easy install idea is this toothbrush holder. Since you don’t need tools or screws for this either, you won’t be putting holes into the wall. It provides ample storage for a larger family who needs a storage solution for multiple toothbrushes. Plus, this holder comes with storage for toothpaste, mouthwash, or hairbrushes.
- Wall Mounted - The Mspan toothbrush holder comes with an adhesive hanger; Free punching, easy to mount and save shower...
- Mighty Hanging Shelf - There are 2 hangers above the toothbrush holder, 2 large slots in the middle, and 2 hooks below;...
Wall-Mounted Shampoo, Conditioner, and Soap Dispenser
Another great RV bathroom storage idea is this dispenser. Have you ever forgotten to take your bottles off the shelves, traveled to a different site, and then found shampoo all over the shower floor? Get rid of all of the bottles and use this dispenser instead. No need to remove it to travel since you can mount it using a waterproof silicone adhesive. It also features a few hooks, which are always useful storage solutions.
- Eliminate shower bottle clutter with this convenient dispenser
- Includes-handy storage hooks for razors and accessories
Corner Mounted Tension Rod Shower Shelves
If you have a larger shower or don’t have the curtain hooks mentioned before, you may want to try this corner-mounted shower shelf. This RV bathroom storage idea won’t be ideal for smaller showers, but it’s a great option if you have the room. Featuring four big baskets, you won’t need any additional storage for toiletries. If you have a larger family, this may be the storage solution you’re looking for to help keep everyone’s items organized.
- Premium Grade 304 Stainless Steel: Both the shelf and meshed plates are made of top grade 304 stainless steel for strong...
- Multifunctional Meshed Plate: The radius of the stainless steel plate is as large as 8.66 in. The bearing capacity of a...
Most RVs offer storage under the sink, which is great. But when you want to store smaller items under the sink, it leaves too much unused space.
Here’s your solution! Grab a sliding basket organizer so you can stack smaller items on top of each other and use the entire height of the under-sink storage. This organizer is also easy for little hands to grab what they need without asking for help.
- Sliding basket for easy access in limited space and stackable design (Buy two sets and stack them together)
- No drill, no power tools needed. Just assemble the baskets and save more space
Where do you put the clean towels? This is a big question when you share a small space. Pick up a wall-mounted towel holder like this one that offers six tiers for rolled towels. With two different sized tiers, you have decent storage space for larger bath towels and smaller washcloths.
Instead of storing your towels under the bed in the master bedroom, where it’s not convenient, try this RV bathroom storage idea that will keep those clean towels within reach whenever you need them.
- SMART STORAGE: The wall mounted towel rack has six tiers of storage to keep your hand and bath towels in one convenient...
- MAXIMIZE SPACE: Mounts to a wall or behind interior doors to make the most of unused storage space; mDESIGN TIP -...
A jewelry cabinet is an essential storage solution, especially for women who work on the road or want to keep most of their jewelry instead of selling pieces or putting them in a storage unit. This makes travel days much easier. You won’t be walking around to make sure necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and rings are picked up and securely stored somewhere. With this jewelry cabinet, everything is safely in one place and easy to find.
- SPECIALIZED JEWELRY CABINET: You deserve a better constructed jewelry cabinet for long time use from SONGMICS. Other...
- AUTO LED LIGHTS CABINET: Cozy 6 LED lights helps you easily to choose the right jewelry from cabinet without waking up...
Another RV bathroom storage idea for towels is an over-the-door towel rack. Whereas the rolled towel holder is suitable for clean towels, this towel rack is perfect for hanging wet ones. Since every RV has a door somewhere, you won’t walk around trying to find a place to put this rack. Hang it over a door and walk away. It’s a simple and convenient storage solution!
- 3 LEVEL STORAGE: Three towel bars and two hooks hold and store towels, loofahs, sponges, robes and other bathroom...
- MAXIMIZE SPACE: Make the most of unused space on the back of bathroom doors; Position where it's most convenient for...
If you have space in the bathroom for a closet organizer, this is an excellent space saver for towels. If you don’t have extra bathroom space, perhaps you have a wardrobe in the master bedroom or a hall closet where you could hang this shoe organizer.
It’s a good size for folded or rolled towels, and if it’s in a place where kids can reach to grab towels without help. It also doesn’t require hardware for installation, which makes it a simple and easy addition to your RV.
- Dimension: 5" W x 12" D x 53"H
- Hangs on standard closet rod, wired closet rack
The last RV bathroom storage idea is this countertop organizer. If you don’t have much room around the sink area, find one of these organizers to provide additional space above the sink.
We like this tray in particular because of its grated design. If you place a wet bottle in one of the trays, the water will easily escape without creating mildew. Similar to the under-sink sliding baskets, this countertop organizer adds height to create additional storage space.
- Take the organization of your bathroom to the next level with this over-the-sink metal storage tray.
- Features 3 individual perforated trays on which you can store bathroom accessories.
Ready to Try These RV Bathroom Storage Ideas?
These 11 RV bathroom storage ideas will help life run smoother when you travel. You won’t be searching for your toothpaste or trying to find a clean towel. Having your bathroom organized simply creates a calmness for everyone in your family.
Last update on 2021-09-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API