Table of Contents Show
If you have a Jeep and a dog, you need Jeep dog accessories. Jeep owners know better than anyone just how much fun you can have with your vehicle. There’s no reason your dog shouldn’t come along for the ride.
You and your best buddy can explore new adventures with added safety and security when you have the right tools. Any seasoned Jeep owner knows the value of having the right supplies when you need them.
If you’re not familiar with all of the bonuses you can reap from utilizing Jeep’s best dog accessories, you’re in for a treat. Take a look.
Why Do You Need Jeep Dog Accessories?
You need Jeep dog accessories because your dog is a messy creature that can damage your vehicle’s interior if not properly managed.
Your dog also needs a little added stability when bouncing all over on the road.
When you have the right accessories, you’ll have less to worry about as you explore with your best furry friend by your side.
The Best Jeep Dog Accessories
When choosing which dog accessories you need, the best thing to do is to consider your past experiences.
What troubles have you had while bringing the dog along in the past?
A few Jeep dog accessories address some of the most common issues dog owners face when taking their pup along for the ride.
1. Center Console Cover
Every dog owner needs a good quality console cover to keep from ruining the vehicle’s interior. You know your dog will have their dirty little feet all over the middle console of your Jeep, and dog nails can do a number on the material.
The Suparee console cover is an excellent Jeep dog accessory made to fit your Jeep’s middle console.
It has neoprene, a material used to make wetsuits for divers and surfers. The strong, durable fabric can stand up to the sharp intrusion of your dog’s nails.
- Fitment: Wrangler jl center console cover compatible with 2018 2019 2020 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Sahara Sport Rubicon...
- Gladiator console covers Design: Integrated keyhole and storage bag design for easy locking/unlocking, and the...
2. Dog Seat Belt Harness
Riding with the windows down is one of the best parts of exploring in your Jeep. When you have your pup with you, having the windows down can pose a problem.
If your dog sees something more interesting outside, they might try to jump out.
Having the right doggie seat belt harness can alleviate the issue.
The Petzanna dog seat belt harness attaches to the headrest of your seat, so your dog can move around safely inside the vehicle without escaping out the windows.
Keep in Mind: If you’re new to camping with dogs, here are our insider tips for successfully camping with dogs
- ✅ Keeps Dog Safe - Effective for restraining your dog when driving. Essential for sudden stops, swerving to avoid...
- ✅Comfortable & Fully Adjustable - It takes just seconds to place the strap around a car headrest then secure with easy...
3. Pet Cargo Liner
If you feel more comfortable keeping your dog in the back of your Jeep, a quality pet cargo liner is a useful Jeep dog accessory.
Sometimes a big dog is best left to occupy the cargo area.
A company called Bestaoo made a durable liner that will keep your interior safe.
The liner Bestaoo fits perfectly in your Jeep and has washable and sturdy material that can withstand the rough and tumble of a rowdy pup.
- ✔ 【FOR JEEP WRANGLER JK 2007-2017 AND FIT FOR JEEP WRANGLER JL 2018 2019 2020 2021】- This cargo cover for dogs...
- ✔ 【DURABILITY】- Pet seat proof cover is made of high quality oxford cloth material, with heavy-duty, quilted...
4. Pet Barrier Net – Front Seat
Keeping your dog out of your face while driving is tough without a little help.
The right Jeep dog accessory can get you safely down the road without wrestling with your dog.
Consider grabbing a well-designed pet barrier net for the front seat. It will create a mesh barrier between the front and the back rows, so the dog can’t pass through and cause a distraction.
- Dog car barrier helps prevent accidents and distractions: To prevent distractions while driving. As a pet car barrier...
- Four-Sided elastic dual mesh: The pet car barrier adopted durable polyester an extra thick (but still lightweight)...
5. Pet Barrier Net – Back Seat
The same goes for if you want to keep your dog in the trunk of your Jeep.
A pet barrier net made for the back seat will stretch across the open area above the seatback, restricting your pet from getting up front.
The mesh allows them to see you but not jump on you or the kids while you’re driving. This Jeep dog accessory keeps them safe, secured, and out of the way.
Pro Tip: Try out your new accessories on your way to the best dog friendly camping spots in the US!
- Compatibility: Car Trunk Isolation Net Cargo Net only fits for 2007-2020 Jeep Wrangler JKU JLU 4 Door.
- Durable Construction: Car Divider Net is made of great quality Polypropylene Webbing material. Excellent tear strength...
6. Non-Slip Pet Ramp
If your large-sized doggo is getting older, they may have trouble jumping up into your Jeep.
Luckily, a quality non-slip pet ramp provides your old pup a way to load up without missing a jump.
This ramp has a non-slip surface and reinforced plastic. It also folds up to take with you on the go.
- Dog Car Ramp: Made with premium reinforced plastic material, our car and trailer ramp will support over 150 lbs of...
- Easy To Store: Folds to 31.5in x 7.5in x 16in with ergonomic carrying handles and a lock mechanism to keep it safely...
7. Dog Car Seat
If you have a smaller dog who likes to ride in the front seat with you, you can make the ride safer for your buddy.
Installing a comfortable dog car seat will help keep your pup from slipping and sliding around the cab.
Use a dog car seat in tandem with a dog seat belt harness, and your pup will be safe and secured in their chair.
Plus, you can throw it in the washing machine for quick cleaning.
These Jeep dog accessories will keep your pet in sight and safe on the road.
- 【Safe and Comfortable】The Pet Car Seat is made of high-quality breathable and soft composite fabric, and the...
- 【Dog Seats Size】20.86 inches (length) x 20.86 inches (width) x 7.5 inches (height), can easily accommodate small and...
Protect Your Pet with Jeep Dog Accessories
Having the right Jeep dog accessories will keep you and your pet safe as you travel.
We all know how crazy it can get being behind the wheel with a pup who doesn’t know how to sit still during a drive.
These accessories can make it easier for you to focus on the road and safer for your dog to ride along.
Plus, you can protect your car with covers and liners to avoid scratches from excited paws.
Which accessories will you use on your next journey?
Last update on 2023-11-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API