If you’re on the RV adventure road, stuff happens. What will you do? Well, many mobile travelers invest in Good Sam Roadside Assistance. Part of the Good Sam camping club group of offerings, this roadside assistance plan may be a good option for peace of mind.
Good Sam Roadside Assistance Plans
- Standard plan
- Covers all owned cars, trucks, RVs and one travel trailer
- Platinum Plan
- Covers owned, leased, borrowed and rented vehicles including cars, trucks, SUVs, multiple travel trailers and multiple RVs and 5th wheels
- Platinum Complete
- Covers all the platinum plan options plus tire and wheel roadside hazards, and emergency medical assistance.
Costs for Good Sam Roadside Assistance
The general price for the Good Sam Roadside Assistance standard plan for owned cars, trucks, SUVs, and one trailer is regularly $129.95.
The Platinum plan is normally $159.95 a year.
A Platinum Complete plan will cost you $239.95 annually for its complete coverage.
More From Getaway Couple
As mentioned above, the different Good Sam roadside assistance plans have different types of vehicles covered. Depending on if you own your rig, lease/borrow, or rent, and if you have a motorized unit or a 5th wheel will all make your decisions more narrow on what type of coverage will be good.
All plans cover spouse and dependent children as well, and the Platinum plans cover boat and utility trailers as well as RVs.
Towing and Other Services
Numerous services that are common ailments are covered by the various plan types.
- All plans offer unlimited towing to the nearest service center.
- Emergency Fuel
- If you run out of fuel or gas, the Good Sam Roadside will deliver it to you so you can be back on your way.
- Battery jumpstart
- If you lose power, the service will come to boost your battery.
- Flat tires
- A common occurrence on an RV and all plans will send out a tech to help with flat tires. The Platinum Complete plan replaces the tire and has additional tire and road hazard benefits which may be beneficial if you put on many miles or travel rough roads.
- Locked out!
- All plans cover a locksmith to come to get you back into your home on wheels. The Platinum plans even covers locksmith services for your home in some states.
When you hit the road in your RV, things are bound to happen. Good Sam Roadside Assistance can give you less to worry about and help when you need it.