Table of Contents Show
You no longer have to drive to your favorite camping store to shop for camper accessories. With a few clicks of your mouse, you can find a tremendous amount of camping gear that you didn’t even know existed.
Click your mouse a couple more times, and it can show up at your doorstep in a day or two! Whether you’re a weekend warrior or a full-time traveler, camper accessories add to the levels of fun and comfort while camping.
We’ve found some of the best camper accessories that we think you’ll love. Let’s get started!
What Are Camper Accessories?
Camper accessories is a broad term that describes items you’re likely to need while camping in an RV. The dealership likely doesn’t include any of these in the sale, but they may have a small store and encourage you to buy them there. However, shopping online can save you a tremendous amount of money.
Camper accessories can make it easier to enjoy RVing. You don’t want to waste any time during your camping adventures, especially if your goal is relaxing. You want to be comfortable and stress-free.
Camper Accessories You’ll Actually Love
There’s no shortage when it comes to camper accessories. A simple stroll down the camping aisle at your favorite big-box retailer will likely reveal plenty of options to consider. Here are some of our favorites that we think you’ll love.
1. Zero Gravity Lounge Chairs
- LOCKABLE RECLINING SYSTEM: Smoothly glides into an ergonomic zero-gravity position, with removable elastic cords that...
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Lightweight, foldable design makes these an easy addition to your next trip to the park, beach, or your...
These Zero Gravity lounge chairs are ideal for sitting by the lake or around a campfire. They fold up for easy storage and are off the charts regarding their comfort level. The additional cup holder tray has spots for two drinks and a place for your cell phone or other items.
You want to be as comfortable as possible to relax and unwind, especially if you’ve had a long week. These chairs allow you to kick your feet back and listen to the calming sounds of nature and the crackling of the campfire.
2. Car Vacuum Cleaner
- 4-in-1 Car Vacuum: VARSK car vacuum cleaner has both vacuum cleaning and tire inflation in one portable machine (The "I"...
- No More Flat Tire! With VARSK vacuum cleaner car tire inflator, you will never worry about flat tire anywhere. 35L/MIN...
No matter how hard you try, nature will find its way into your vehicle while camping. Having a quality car vacuum cleaner available will allow you to keep your car clean of any small messes while camping.
Versatility is always appreciated when it comes to camper accessories. This car vacuum is more than a vacuum. It’s a 4-in-1 vacuum that also serves as an air compressor, tire gauge, and a work light. By choosing this car vacuum, you can save storage space and avoid adding unnecessary weight to your camper.
Pro Tip: Set up your RV kitchen like a pro with these Kitchen Accessories You’ll Actually Love!
3. Collapsible Bucket With Storage Case
- Item Package Dimension: 10.89L x 10.59W x 1.89H inches
- Item Package Weight - 1.54 Pounds
There are plenty of times while camping when you’ll need a bucket. However, a standard bucket takes up a tremendous amount of space and can be awkward to store. Luckily, Camco makes a collapsible 3-gallon bucket.
This bucket is a great option for transporting small amounts of water for dishes or storing ice to keep your favorite drinks cold. The possibilities are practically endless when it comes to using it!
4. Outdoor Mesh Food Cover Tent
There’s not much worse than swatting flies to keep them off the meal you worked so hard to prepare. These outdoor mesh food covers work great and allow you to protect your food from flies and bees, which typically results in wasting food. Now you can fight off the bugs and enjoy your food. These tent covers are easy to store and clean at the end of your trip.
5. Collapsible Dish Drying Rack
- BPA Free & dishwahser safe
- Simply pop-up to open when using and collapses to flat for space saving with Expanded
If you haven’t learned it yet, anything collapsible will be your best friend when in an RV. This collapsible dish drying rack makes it easy to let your dishes dry. When not in use, it folds up to 1.6 inches thick.
There are four different compartments for silverware, utensils, and other cooking gadgets you might use. It can fit in almost any size sink, so you take up less of the valuable counter space in your RV.
6. Pop-Up Recycle Bin
- Zip closure keeps wasps and insects away
- Made of heavy-duty polyethylene fabric
What better way to show Mother Nature how much you appreciate it than recycling? This pop-up recycle bin makes for a great place to toss your recyclables during your camping adventures.
Its spring-loaded design makes it easy to store and set up when camping. The zippered lid can help prevent items from blowing out when the wind picks up during your trip. It comes in various sizes, but the regular size fits 30-gallon trash bags.
7. Fuse Kit
- Item Package Dimension: 5.599999994287999L x 4.399999995512001W x 1.199999998776H inches
- Item Package Weight - 0.022046001167587297 Pounds
Your RV’s electrical system relies on fuses. Blowing a fuse can render portions of your electrical system useless. If you don’t have the correct fuse on hand, you’ll have to go without a fully-functioning RV.
You may be lucky and able to swap out another fuse from a less important portion of the system, but it’s never ideal. You want the freedom to use all the components of your RV.
A fuse kit will have several different fuses of varying sizes. There’s no way to predict when a fuse will go bad or fail, so having them on hand is always a good idea. You don’t want something as small as a fuse to dampen your trip.
Keep in Mind: Having clean drinking water is a must while on the road. Check out The Best RV Accessories For Clean and Crisp Drinking Water
8. Collapsible Measuring Cups and Spoons
- MEASURING CUPS & SPOON SET: Measure all liquids and solids with our silicone 4 sizes of cups measuring 1 Cup/250ml, ½...
- COLLAPSIBLE & TRAVEL FRIENDLY MEASURING TOOLS: Enjoy our portable measuring cups and a free bonus set of measuring...
As we said, collapsible items are always a win in a camper. These measuring cups and spoons are perfect for baking and cooking in an RV.
Whether measuring solids or liquids, these cups and spoons can help you make some delicious treats. Their silicone construction makes them both tough and lightweight.
9. Camper Levelers
- 【Fast and Easy to Use】: Precise leveling experience without the hassle of stacking plastic blocks or wood under your...
- 【Heavy Duty Construction】: Built with a high-performance polymer, Rophor Camper Levelers is made to last a lifetime....
Leveling your RV side to side is incredibly important. It helps ensure that you’re comfortable and that your propane system functions correctly. Not being level could make it very difficult to get comfortable in your RV and make it difficult for your propane fridge to stay cool. This could ruin any food in your fridge, and you’d have to throw it all into the trash.
These camper levelers allow you to drive the low side of your RV up onto them and raise it anywhere from a half-inch to 4 inches. This can allow you to spend less time leveling and more time enjoying your camper.
10. Magnetic Camper Bottle Opener
- ✔GIVE THE PERFECT CAMPER RV BOTTEL OPENER! - Perfect for anyone who loves Camping and Wine! Perfect Gift for Camper...
- ✔ Unique Magnetic Refrigerator Sticker with Bottle Opener convenient funny design Bottle opener magneticr, Portable...
Whether it’s root beer or an adult beverage, a bottle opener can come in handy during your camping adventures. Having a magnetic bottle opener can allow you to stick it to the front of your fridge, so you always know where to find it.
This bottle opener is shaped like a vintage camper, which sets the tone and communicates your love for camping. It makes for an equally great magnet as a bottle opener.
Have Fun With These Unique Camper Accessories
As long as you’re continuing to own an RV, you’ll likely never stop buying camper accessories. With manufacturers releasing new products every day, you’re likely always discovering new items that can help enhance your camping adventures.
Make sure you do your research and read the reviews, so you don’t waste money on camper accessories that aren’t worth it.
What’s your favorite camping accessory that you always take with you camping?
Last update on 2024-02-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API