Table of Contents Show
- These RV Items Will Make Life on the Road a Breeze
- 1. Instant Pot
- 2. CLAM Quick-Set Shelter
- 3. Berkey Water Filter
- 4. Countertop Ice Maker
- 5. RV Dishwasher
- 6. Zero Gravity Camping Chairs
- 7. Cell Signal Booster
- 8. Lithium RV Battery
- 9. RV Snap Pads
- 10. Solid Entry Steps
- 11. Solar Power Setup
- 12. RV Trip Wizard RV Trip Routing
- 13. Portable Waste Tote
- 14. Viair RV Air Compressor
- 15. Double Fridge Bar
- 16. Water Saving Showerhead
- 17. Propane Fire Pit
- 18. Pizza Stone for Even RV Oven Cooking
- 19. Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- 20. Quakehold for Countertop Items
- 21. Slide-Out Corner Guards
- 22. RV Dehumidifier
- 23. Portable Power Bank
- 24. Thermacell Mosquito Repellent
- 25. Keyless Entry Locks
- These Products Make RVing More Fun and Less Stressful
Looking for ideas to make RV life more fun and easy? We’ve got you. We put together this list of 25 RVing products that we know, use, and love. These products will level up your cooking, RV security, road trip safety, and much more. In fact, we think that once you use some of them, you’ll wonder how you ever survived without them. Let’s dive in.
These RV Items Will Make Life on the Road a Breeze
From cooking to security to campsite additions, we think these RV items will make your life on the road a breeze. Consider these RVing products more like “RVing hacks” — they improve your life and make RVing much easier.
1. Instant Pot
- 7-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Pressure cook, slow cook, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, sauté pan and food warmer.
- QUICK ONE-TOUCH COOKING: 13 customizable Smart Programs for pressure cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt,...
RV cooks agree — Instant Pots make cooking in an RV so much easier. There’s just something about the convenience of cooking (and cleaning up) a one-pot meal. This pot has seven-in-one functionality so that you can use it as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, and more.
2. CLAM Quick-Set Shelter
- TRAVELER MODEL SPECS: Lightweight portable canopy designed to provide shelter against the elements fits 2 to 3 people...
- KEEP WATER & BUGS OUT: Water-resistant roof with taped seams helps keep you dry inside; A high-quality mesh screen and...
The CLAM Quick-Set Shelter is a simple and easy solution to having a bug-free and dry hangout space outside your RV. Set it up in about 45 seconds. When it’s time to store it, use the included carry bag. It weighs 20 pounds when packed up in the bag.
Pro Tip: Speaking of bug-free, check out our tips for keeping bees and wasps out of your RV.
3. Berkey Water Filter
- 1.5 GALLON CAPACITY- The portable Travel Berkey Purification System effortlessly purifies water for about 1-3 people...
- POWERFUL PURIFICATION- Berkey systems equipped with Black Berkey Purification Elements purify water—not just filter...
When you travel in an RV, you encounter many different water sources. You could install an expensive water filtration device on your RV, or you could get a travel Berkey. The Berkey is a gravity-fed top-notch water purifier. It holds 1.5 gallons and removes viruses, bacteria, protozoa, heavy metals, and more.
4. Countertop Ice Maker
- Euhomy - GIVE YOU THE BEST ICE - Have you experienced a new type of bullet ice cube? Euhomy's newly designed bullet-type...
- SUPER ICE-MAKING CAPACITY - Euhomy's counter ice maker machine is equipped with a highly efficient compressor, which is...
Most RV refrigerators don’t have ice makers. RV freezers are usually pretty small, and using ice trays takes up valuable real estate. A countertop ice maker is a great solution for having ice-cold drinks no matter where your RV takes you.
5. RV Dishwasher
- Dimensions: Depth - Door Shut (with Handle): 21.7". Depth - Door Shut (without Handle): 20". Depth With Door Open 90...
- Six-place setting: the six-place setting capacity allows you to wash a variety of dishes (up to 10-inches in diameter)...
A dishwasher isn’t a necessity, but it’s super convenient. This compact, portable countertop dishwasher is freestanding. It has seven washing programs and holds six place settings.
6. Zero Gravity Camping Chairs
- Zero-gravity chair (2-pack) with side table for ultimate comfort and convenience when relaxing outdoors
- 2 removable headrest pillows and 2 cup holders (1 for each chair) and 2 cup holders (integrated into the table); chairs...
Zero gravity camping chairs are a bit pricey, but boy, are they worth it. These chairs are like personal outdoor recliners. They have headrests and cup holders and fold flat for storage.
7. Cell Signal Booster
- POWERFUL RV BOOSTER — The weBoost Drive Reach RV powerfully boosts signal for fewer dropped calls, better voice...
- CARRIER COMPATIBILITY — With multi-user functionality, every passenger can enjoy stronger cell signals from all U.S....
If being connected to a cell signal is important for work or leisure, you’ll definitely want a cell signal booster. A cell signal booster takes a low or crappy cellular signal and boosts it into a stronger, more usable signal. This booster works with all U.S. networks and carriers.
8. Lithium RV Battery
- BUILT-IN BMS: BMS stands for "Battery Management System" - the brain of our deep cycle lithium batteries. Our BMS...
- LITHIUM ION TECHNOLOGY: Unlike Lead Acid batteries, Battle Born's deep cycle lithium ion batteries have unlimited...
A lithium RV battery bank is something we think every RVer who’s serious about boondocking must-have. These batteries last up to 10 times longer than their lead-acid counterparts and provide more power on a single charge. They weigh just 31 pounds and come with a 10-year warranty.
9. RV Snap Pads
- ✅ World's first and only permanently-attached jackpad for RV's. Specifically designed for 10" round metal feet...
- ✅ No more positioning jackpads or levelers under your RV. Permanent installation frees up valuable storage space,...
We use RV Snap Pads and just can’t say enough about how much we love them. These are permanent jack pads that snap onto your leveling jack feet. They’re soft and protect both the ground and your landing gear.
10. Solid Entry Steps
- ADDED STABILITY — Built with an extra-wide top step, aluminum step treads and adjustable legs that can adapt to uneven...
- EASY STORAGE — When you’re ready to hit the road, all you have to do is fold your Solid Step up right into your...
If your RV has bouncy or rickety steps, you’ll love solid RV entry steps. These steps are robust and firm and never make you feel like you’re going to fall off or break them. Plus, they’re super easy to deploy and put away.
11. Solar Power Setup
- 【Wide Application】800Wh daily output depends on the 4 hours sunlight availability.This panel is suited for...
- 【Excellent Performance】21% High solar cell efficiency. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for outdoor use, allowing...
If you like boondocking or dry camping, we highly recommend you invest in a solar power setup. This starter kit from Renogy offers 200 watts, but you can expand that to 400. If you get enough sunlight, you can fully charge a 50Ah battery in about an hour and a half.
RV Trip Wizard RV Trip Routing
Google Maps isn’t always the best way to get around. RVers need a special trip routing system to show the best RV-friendly routes, and RV Trip Wizard does just that. It helps you avoid low bridges, turns that are too tight, and more.
Pro Tip: Follow our guide to using RV Trip Wizard to make planning and navigating your next trip a breeze.
13. Portable Waste Tote
- Ready-to-use kit includes everything needed to transport waste from your RV or trailer to a dump station when you’re...
- Large, heavy-duty, no-flat wheels with bearings make transporting the tow tank smooth and effortless. Removable steel...
Portable waste totes are lifesavers for many RVers, even if you don’t like boondocking that much. It’s not uncommon to get a campsite that only has water and electricity, especially if you like camping at state parks. Instead of breaking camp to empty your tanks, you can get this 36-gallon portable tank. Tow it to the dump station without upending your entire campsite.
14. Viair RV Air Compressor
- 12 VOLT - 150PSI Max Working Pressure, engine must be running during use. Dimensions- 10.87 L x 5.83 W x 7.48 H inches
- 2.3CFM Free Flow @ 0 PSI, Power Cord: 8' Air Hose: 60' 12-Volt
Have you ever needed air in your RV tires but couldn’t find a public air compressor that could accommodate you? This portable kit from Viair can inflate your tires on the go. You’ll have to hook it up to the car battery and keep your engine running while using it.
15. Double Fridge Bar
- Keep order in the RV refrigerator and cupboards during travel
- Spring loaded bars keep items in place
A double fridge bar is a simple device that keeps the contents of your fridge more secure while you travel. You can also use it in cupboards. These bars extend from 19 inches to 34 inches. And the double bar adds extra protection.
16. Water Saving Showerhead
- 5 spray settings are powered by cutting-edge technology to increase pressure
- Rubber finger grips prevents any slippage or dropping
The showerheads that come in most RVs from the factory aren’t the greatest. The Oxygenics showerhead is a residential-style water-saving showerhead that’s popular with the RV crowd. Your hot water will last longer, you’ll use less freshwater, and you’ll save space in your gray tank with this showerhead.
17. Propane Fire Pit
- ✓ PERFECT NO MESS CAMPFIRE: Say goodbye to dirty ash, expensive firewood, and bothersome smoke and enjoy a clean...
- ✓ COMPACT AND EASY TO TRANSPORT: Travel size fire pit is lightweight and portable; easily set up in minutes with no...
A portable propane fire pit is a full-time RVer’s best friend. This propane fire pit weighs 34 pounds and does away with the need for firewood and smoke. The durable steel will last a long time, even with outdoor use.
18. Pizza Stone for Even RV Oven Cooking
- MEASURES 15" in diameter by 0.59" in thickness. The stone can withstand temperatures up to 1000°F
- VERSATILE USE- it bakes pizza, bread, pizza, pastries, etc, a good match for a family gathering, gala, or party. It can...
One of the top complaints about cooking in an RV oven is that food cooks unevenly. There’s a cheap, quick, and simple solution for even cooking in an RV oven: a pizza stone. The stone helps evenly distribute heat. It can withstand up to 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit. It comes in 12, 13, and 15 inches.
19. Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- VESAFE tire pressure monitoring system is designed to work on all types and styles of recreational vehicles, including...
- This system supports up to 10 tires in the front vehicle and 7 tires in the towed vehicle; Both vehicles can be operated...
A tire pressure monitoring system is a great safety accessory for your RV and tow vehicle. These devices measure the air pressure and temperature of your tires in real-time. You can see your tire pressures and temperatures on a monitor that mounts to your dash. This one even comes with anti-theft sensors and supports up to 10 tires in the front and seven on the towed vehicle.
20. Quakehold for Countertop Items
- Museum Wax is the same formulation used by museum conservators
- Simple application and removal
You can use Quakehold museum putty for countertop items that you’d rather not stash away on travel days. If you have any trinkets you like to set out each time you set up camp, this putty can keep them in place while you drive. Museum conservators also use it. It works best on wood.
21. Slide-Out Corner Guards
- Covers the sharp corners of your RV slide-out
- Constructed of advanced UV stabilized resin for long life
Some RVers use pool noodles on their RV slide corners, others use corner guides, and some don’t use anything at all. But we highly recommend some slide guards. These cover the corners with UV stabilized resin to protect you from those sharp edges.
22. RV Dehumidifier
- ➤【HIGH EFFICIENT DEHUMIDIFICATION】SEAVON portable dehumidifier with 35oz(1000ml) capacity tank extracts up to...
- ➤【COLORFUL NIGHT LIGHTS & AUTO SHUT OFF】Our electric dehumidifier has 7 changing lights (which could be set steady...
A dehumidifier helps combat one of the biggest annoyances faced by RVers in the wintertime: condensation. Condensation can be more than just an annoyance; it can facilitate the growth of mold and mildew that’s detrimental to your health. This 35-ounce dehumidifier extracts up to 16 ounces of water per day. It has seven changing lights for an added decorative touch.
23. Portable Power Bank
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: The Jackery Explorer 240 portable power station has been featured as the "Best Portable Power...
- EASY TO CARRY: This entry-level portable power station is equipped with a 240Wh lithium-ion battery pack, weighing only...
A portable power bank like this Jackery is a handy backup charging system for your phones, laptops, and other electronic devices. It can output 200 watts and offers a variety of power sources, including USB, AC outlet, and DC carport. It recharges via a solar panel.
24. Thermacell Mosquito Repellent
- TURN IT ON… MOSQUITOES GONE: Thermacell Portable Mosquito Repellent creates a 15-foot zone of protection against...
- HEAT-ACTIVATED: No cords or batteries. Powered by a safe and compact 12-hour fuel cartridge (included), repel without...
Keep mosquitos at bay with this Thermacell mosquito repellent. It creates a 15-foot zone of protection around you, which is great for sitting around the campfire. Because it’s heat-activated, you won’t need smoke, flames, citronella, or cords. This nature-inspired repellent uses a natural ingredient to stave off mosquitos.
25. Keyless Entry Locks
- SECURE KEYLESS RV HANDLE: If you're looking for a way to secure your valuables as you travel with loved ones in the...
- FITS MOST TRAILERS: We have designed our innovative keyless lock technology to fit campers, 5th wheel, bumper-pull...
Keyless entry locks on an RV are handy and a great security measure. This lock from RVLock Store has both a key and keypad. It works on a variety of RVs. Install it in just 10 minutes and choose from more than one million possible rolling codes.
These Products Make RVing More Fun and Less Stressful
We shared products we know, use, and love in this list to make your RV life more fun and less stressful. Hardly any of these products is an absolute necessity, but after using some of them, you’ll wonder how you ever survived without them. Which products do you already have? Which do you now need for your RV?
Last update on 2022-05-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API