The Best RV Sewer Hose Kit
With all the cool things you can buy for your RV, finding the best RV sewer hose kit isn’t an exciting purchase. However, there are not many other items you can buy that will save you from a major headache. If something goes wrong you will have a major mess to deal with so we recommend getting the best.
Who Is This For
This review is for any RV owner that is looking for a new RV sewer hose. This may mean that you recently purchased a new RV (congratulations!), or you are replacing a broken sewer hose. You may be a weekender looking for a good sewer hose for your vacations or a full-timer looking for something that will last week-after-week. In any case our pick will work for you.
How We Pick
The perfect sewer water hose is a trusted companion for all RV owners, full-time or weekender. The right hose can mean the difference between a good or a crappy day. See what I did there? To help you find that perfect sewer hose, we looked at 20+ models and bought the best for detailed testing. We used them in hot, moderate and cold climates.
- Kit Includes: Two 10 inch RhinoFLEX sewer Hoses with pre attached bayonet and lug fittings, transparent elbow with 4 in 1 adapter and four storage caps
- Fits A Variety Of Dump Station Pipes: The transparent elbow connects to the 4 in 1 adapter, which fits 3 inch slips or 3 inch, 3 1/2 inch and 4 inch threaded dump station pipes
- Swivel Fittings: For ease of connection
- Easy to Store: Each 10 foot section compresses to 39 inches with fittings for storage and the removable 4 in 1 adapter allows you to store the hose in 4 inch square bumpers
- Durable Construction: RhinoFLEX sewer Hose is made of 23 mils of durable polyolefin and reinforced with steel wire; Includes permanent, no leak fittings
The RhinoFlex RV sewer hose has a one year warranty against defects from the date of purchase. Most likely you won’t need to use that because the sewer hose is made of 23 mils of heavy duty polyolefin (thick plastic) reinforced with steel wire. It has been engineered to store in a standard 4″ bumper. The sewer hose is available in various lengths of 5ft, 10ft, 15ft, and 20ft. This grants you the flexibility to use the least amount of hose but allows you to connect them together to reach further away when necessary.
This sewer hose comes pre-attached with specially designed fittings so you can quickly connect it to your standard RV sewer outlet. The swivel fittings ensure that you can easily setup your hose. We recommend that you twist the fittings to lock them and ensure a tight fit before use. This RhinoFLEX RV Sewer Hose Kit also comes complete with two caps to keep any leftovers inside the hose and not in your bumper. The RhinoFlex series has various additional attachments available so you can connect to any dump station no matter how strangely constructed.
We have abused this sewer hose for the last three months and have had no issues.
Last update on 2019-12-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API