RV cleaning products are vital components to any RVer’s toolbox. Not only do they provide you with a clean space to come home to after a fun day of exploring, but they’ll turn your RV into a welcoming space. These ten products can clean everything inside and out and will make your tasks much easier to tackle.
Interior RV Cleaning Products
From the inside of a toilet to the sink and everything in between, we’ve got you covered with these RV cleaning products. You’ll be confident that all your surfaces are ready for whatever you and your family can throw at them.
RV Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Safe and easy to use
- Cleans, brightens and removes stains from plastic & porcelain bowls
This toilet bowl cleaner is a must for any RV owner. Specifically created for RV and marine toilets, it eliminates odors and removes difficult stains. You don’t want caustic chemicals sitting in your black tank and breaking down the seals.
It also promotes waste breakdown in holding tanks and septic systems and meets all state dumping law requirements.
- DISINFECTING WIPES KILLS 99.9% OF VIRUSES AND BACTERIA: Lysol Disinfecting Wipes are tested and proven to clean and kill...
- KILLS COVID-19 VIRUS: Tested & proven to kill COVID-19 virus** (**Kills SARS-CoV-2 on hard, non-porous surfaces in 15...
Complete your cleaning kit with disinfectant wipes, and Lysol Disinfecting Wipes can rule them all. These wipes kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, making your home as clean as possible and smell great too.
Also, removing allergens, pet dander, and dust mites, these wipes may be the best $5 ever spent. Safe to use on smartphones, tablets, electronics, toys, your surfaces will be virtually germ-free.
Swiffer Wet or Dry
- Now with Swiffer Heavy Duty Refills!
- 90% More Refills vs standard Sweeper Starter Kit pack
The Swiffer Wet or Dry system will keep up with your RV’s highly trafficked floors. With its ingenious design to switch out wet or dry cloths, you can clean everything from the ground to the walls with little effort, yielding great results. You don’t have to worry about dirt, dust, hair, allergens, and pet dander with this RV cleaning product.
With a sweeper device, four dry heavy duty cloths, 10 dry sweeping cloths, three wet heavy duty pads, and two wet mop pads, you’ll have everything you need for any job. For less than $30, your floor will thank you for this royal treatment.
Dyson Cordless Bagless HEPA Vacuum
- 🥇 Cord free. Hassle free. Filtration : Washable lifetime filter. Whole machine HEPA filtration captures allergens and...
- 🥇 Lightweight and versatile, for easy home cleaning. Instant-release trigger means battery power is only used while...
Before you can mop, you need to vacuum. Consider a Dyson Cordless Bagless HEPA Vacuum, one of the best RV cleaning products on the market. Dyson, known for its vacuums, has intense suction power. With no cords to trip over and no bags to replace, this vacuum works great for RV living.
After charging, you can clean hardwood floors or carpets with 30 minutes of continuous suction. When in motion, it captures allergens and dust and releases clean air.
While it costs a little more than a basic vacuum, this ingenious RV cleaning product is worth the investment. It will make cleaning quick and painless, getting you into the great outdoors sooner.
Check out the video of James Dyson below and you will get a feeling for the passion he has for providing an amazing product.
RV Holding Tank Treatment
- ODOR FREE: Eliminates odors in the RV holding tank. Absolutely no chemical or sewer smell.
- Biodegradable, environmentally friendly, septic tank friendly
Every RV needs a cleaner and treatment for its holding tank because nobody wants to smell that over their morning bacon. Happy Campers Organic Holding Tank Treatment is a must-have RV cleaning product. This odorless cleaner works to eliminate the smells that may emanate from your RV holding tank. Meaning you won’t have any chemical smells either.
It assists in liquefying solid waste and most toilet paper, eliminating the need for specialized RV toilet paper. Costing around $50 for 64 treatments, you need this RV cleaning product.
Fabric and Upholstery Cleaner
- Fabric Cleaner: Cleans Cloth, Carpet, Upholstery, and More
- Application Type: Spout
Chemical Guys Foaming Citrus Cleaner is specifically designed for vehicle fabrics, including floor mats, carpets, and upholstery. When the outdoors makes its way into your RV, having an RV cleaning product that works for vehicle fabrics makes cleaning simpler and more efficient.
Applied using an easy to squeeze spout, it breaks down stubborn stains without hard scrubbing. It has no toxic chemicals, including ammonia or bleach. You can feel confident using this to rid your indoor or outdoor carpet of whatever stains your kids have brought in. And only $9.99 for 16 ounces, this RV cleaning product is well worth it.
Microfiber Cleaning Cloths
- ULTRA SOFT MATERIAL & SCRATCH FREE - Ultra soft and highly absorbent microfiber cleaning cloths, great for cleaning...
- ABSORBENT & LINT FREE - Made of 85% Polyester, 15% Nylon. These non-abrasive cleaning rags can soak up water from the...
You can finish your cleaning tasks by wiping everything down. You can use a clean microfiber, scratch-free cloth to get the job done correctly. This pack of 12 microfiber cleaning cloths comes in four vibrant colors.
These lightweight, highly absorbent cloths dry quickly. They won’t scratch or leave behind debris, and they don’t even need water or chemicals to do the job.
No matter what you clean in your RV, from a baking extravaganza to a quick dusting of your most cherished knickknacks, you can wipe away dirt quickly with these cloths.
Exterior RV Cleaning Products
Nothing says clean quite like an inviting RV exterior. Plus, keeping the exterior clean will help protect paint and reduce possible rusting. These exterior RV cleaning products will do all of that and more.
Extendable Window Washer and Squeegee
- EXTENSION POLE + WINDOW SQUEEGEE AND SCRUBBER – 5 to 12 foot extension pole and window squeegee and scrubber window...
- WINDOW SQUEEGEE + WINDOW WASHER ATTACHMENT – the dual window washer + squeegee is the perfect window washing tool to...
You may have difficulty washing your RV windows without this Docapole Window Washing Kit. This RV cleaning product comes with three cleaning blades, a telescoping extension pole, and a removable microfiber window scrubber.
The adjustable 5 to 12-foot aluminum pole has 180 degrees of available rotation that can lock into place, making it even more accessible for almost any hard-to-reach window. For around $40, you’ll have sparkling clean views from the inside out.
RV Wash Brush
- Handle adjusts from 43-inches up to 71-inches long
- Features a locking head so your wash head won’t spin while in use; Rubber corners protect what you are washing
Before you wash your windows, you’ll need a clean RV. And nothing makes cleaning an RV simpler than the Camco RV Flow-Through Wash Brush. Made with a telescoping handle that can adjust from 43 to 71 inches, you can scrub from the roof to the tires.
The bristle brush and built-in squeegee provide scrubbing power and a streak-free shine. You can control the water pressure with a garden hose connection that fits most standard hoses.
For $25 bucks, you can wash your RV on your own, eliminating the hassle of trying to find an RV wash on the road. And while you’re at it, you can have a water fight and quick rinse for yourself.
- SIMPLY THE BEST WATERLESS CAR WASH. Gently Cleans and Protects while leaving a Non-Stick UV Protective Coating on All...
- Highly performance Aircraft Quality Wax for your Car, Boat, and RV. ONCE YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE YOU WILL NEVER USE...
We love shiny things. Wash Wax All provides shine while protecting from harmful UV rays. Using this product will give you a clean RV and prevent fading colors.
The specially made formula can easily wash away road grime and bugs leftover on your grill. This is a great biodegradable and affordable cleaner that doesn’t even require water! You can have a clean RV ready for any trip — even one a thousand miles away.
RV Cleaning Products Make Getting Dirty Fun!
You have a lot to think about when deciding what to include in an RV cleaning toolbox. Although, with the RV cleaning products we’ve listed for you, we hope we have made that process more simple.
Cleaning your RV is important; however, so is making it dirty. After all, adventuring in the great outdoors is why you got an RV in the first place, isn’t it? So, get outside. Get dirty. You now have the tools to clean up your mess!
Last update on 2021-09-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API