Table of Contents Show
- Luxury RV Accessories That You’ll Actually Love and Use
- 1. Clam Quick-Set Screen Tent Gazebo
- 2. Inflatable Hot Tub
- 3. Propane Fire Pit
- 4. Zero Gravity Camping Chairs
- 5. Solo Stove Smokeless Campfire
- 6. RV Dishwasher
- 7. Battle Born Lithium Batteries
- 8. Berkey Water Filter
- 9. Acuva Water Filtration System
- 10. SodaStream
- 11. Instant Pot
- 12. Cell Signal Booster
- 13. Solid Step Entry Stairs
- 14. Blackstone Portable Propane Griddle
- 15. Portable Smoker
- Up Your RVing Game with These Luxury RV Accessories
Browsing through the Internet looking for the next best RV gear is fun. But do you need half the things you add to your shopping cart? We’ve found luxury RV accessories that are actually worth buying.
Keep reading to learn about RV accessories that could change your camping experience. Beware, though; your shopping cart may add up quickly.
Luxury RV Accessories That You’ll Actually Love and Use
RVing requires some tools. However, some items can really improve your camping experience. From cooking tools to relaxation gadgets, we will share some of our favorite items. Check out these 15 luxury RV accessories that you may not be able to live without if you get them.
1. Clam Quick-Set Screen Tent Gazebo
- ESCAPE MODEL SPECS: Lightweight, portable canopy designed to provide shelter against the elements; Set-up inner...
- KEEPS WATER & BUGS OUT: Taped roof panel that resists water to keep you dry while inside; 210 denier Poly-Oxford fabric...
The Clam Quick-Set Escape Screen Tent Gazebo is a hot item in RV circles. It gives you extra living space outdoors while keeping the bugs away and providing shade. And it can serve as shelter on a rainy day. It even fits over a picnic table.
The Clam Quick-Set Escape comes in four different sizes and colors. The large, the most common size, measures 140 by 140 by 75 inches and weighs 34 lbs. It has six sides and fits about five to seven people inside. Additionally, it has a water-resistant roof with taped seams, and the mesh screen keeps bugs out.
You can easily set up and take down the Clam Quick-Set Escape. It requires no assembly; you just pop it up. It comes with stakes, ropes, and a carrying bag. You can also purchase optional rain and wind-blocking panels for all sides.
2. Inflatable Hot Tub
- ENJOY THE ULTIMATE SPA EXPERIENCE: Nothing beats the feeling of sinking into a warm, bubbling hot tub after a long, hard...
- EASY TO OPERATE: The digital control panel lets you dictate the water temperature (up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit) and...
If you have an inflatable hot tub, you’ll likely be the life of the party. And if you have a toy hauler, you could have a hot tub room instead of carrying toys in your garage.
You can easily operate Coleman’s inflatable hot tub with a digital control panel to adjust water temperature and the jets. It has an automated timer to save energy and money.
The portable hot tub gets inflated with a pump. It also has handles to lift the tub and move it around while inflated and a cover for protection.
Pro Tip: While you wait for your own to be delivered, enjoy these 5 RV resorts with personal hot tubs.
3. Propane Fire Pit
A propane fire pit provides an excellent source of heat on a cool evening. Plus, you don’t have to go back into your RV smelling like smoke. Additionally, you can use propane fire pits during burning bans, as it doesn’t leave ashes, and you can control the flame.
The Outland Living Firebowl is a popular brand. The smokeless flame, which you can adjust, rises from a lava rock bed. This lightweight and portable fire pit comes pre-assembled and includes a 10-ft hose to connect to a 20-lb propane tank.
4. Zero Gravity Camping Chairs
- Outstanding Loading Capacity: Anti gravity chair supports up to 350lbs. Sturdy steel tube frame, premium quality elastic...
- Adjustable Reclining Position: Patented locking mechanism on this outdoor recliner. Easy locking levers adjust and lock...
Comfort and relaxation are a priority when RVing. Zero gravity chairs are luxury RV accessories for that very reason. They provide a headrest and a footrest in one.
Timber Ridge’s Zero Gravity Lounge Chair adjusts and reclines. You can lock the chair into whatever position you land on, from upright to entirely laid back. Additionally, it easily folds up to store in your RV or vehicle.
5. Solo Stove Smokeless Campfire
- LARGEST SOLO STOVE- Coming in at 27" the Yukon out measures all other Solo Stove fire pits, creating the hottest and...
- SECONDARY COMBUSTION - Double wall design maximizes airflow and burning process. Bottom vent holes allow oxygen to the...
A Solo Stove Smokeless Campfire is a wood-burning fire pit. You can cook over it and enjoy a cozy fire without taking smoke-filled clothes back into your RV. It provides the nostalgic smell of wood-burning without the fuss.
The Solo Stove Yukon is 27 inches and made of stainless steel. Its double-wall design maximizes airflow while the bottom vent holes allow oxygen to feed the fire. The efficiency of the stove ensures that most of the logs burn entirely. Its stand also allows for setting the stove on wood decks or other heat-sensitive surfaces.
- Compact Dishwasher: The perfect dishwasher to save energy and space on your RV. Detergent and rinse dispenser systems...
- Single Loading Rack: Has a single loading rack that includes a utensil basket and a folding cup shelf. The folding...
A dishwasher in an RV might be one of the most sought-after luxury RV accessories. Who likes to do dishes when enjoying the great outdoors? Not us.
Furrion makes an 18-inch built-in stainless steel dishwasher. This unit comes in a countertop model for ease of installation or you can purchase it to be built-in. The Furrion Dishwasher uses little water and has great performance. It has integrated light-touch electronic controls, and you can easily operate it.
7. Battle Born Lithium Batteries
- BUILT-IN BMS: BMS stands for "Battery Management System" - the brain of our deep cycle lithium batteries. Our BMS...
- LITHIUM ION TECHNOLOGY: Unlike Lead Acid batteries, Battle Born's deep cycle lithium ion batteries have unlimited...
Lithium deep cycle batteries can keep you off-grid or boondocking for longer. They weigh less than other batteries, and we all know cargo weight matters in an RV. However, they tend to cost less. We consider them a luxury RV accessory.
Battle Born’s 100Ah 12V, 3,000-5,000 deep cycle rechargeable battery is perfect for RVs and boats. It has a built-in BMS (battery management system) to protect it from temperature volatility or ground failure. The battery weighs 31 lbs and can mount in any position due to the lack of acid. Battle Born includes a 10-year warranty.
8. Berkey Water Filter
- 3.25 GALLON CAPACITY- The portable Royal Berkey System effortlessly filters water for about 2-4 people each day. Add...
- FILTERS TYPICAL CONTAMINANTS THAT COULD BE PRESENT IN TAP WATER AND RAW, FRESHWATER SOURCES SUCH AS LAKES, RIVERS AND...
Sometimes it is necessary to filter your water while RVing. You never know what might be in the campground water or what might settle into your RV pipes. A premium portable water filter, like the Berkey, provides you with clean drinking water.
The stainless steel filter purifies up to 4 gallons of water per hour. It comes with two filters that rid the water of unhealthy minerals, bacteria, and more. You can technically pour dirty pond water into the filter and get clean drinkable water out. The filter has a lifespan of approximately 3,000 gallons.
9. Acuva Water Filtration System
Another excellent water filter system is Acuva’s UV-LED water purifiers. You install it into your sink, saving you space. And it’s UV technology kills up to 99.99% of bacteria and viruses found in water.
Acuva has three different water filters with prices from $499 to $1,099. While it’s a pricier option, the system runs on very little power and has no maintenance. It has a slow flow rate if filling up a pitcher, but filling up a cup isn’t a concern.
- Make fresh sparkling water in seconds with the touch of a button
- Includes: One Touch sparkling water maker, (2) 60L Co2 cylinders, (3) 1 liter carbonating bottles, and (2) 40 ml bubly...
Making sparkling water is fun. It’s also a great way to save space in your small RV refrigerator from rows of soda cans. And when you have your own SodaStream, you can mix up the flavors.
The SodaStream makes fresh sparkling water. It’s electric, and you can select from three levels of fizz. The carbonation bottles don’t contain BPAs, and it has a glass carafe. Altogether the system weighs 10.76 lbs.
11. Instant Pot
- 10-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Pressure cook, slow cook, sous vide, sauté pan, sterilizer, yogurt maker, food warmer, cake...
- CUSTOMIZABLE COOKING PROGRAMS: The included 28 program settings are perfect for a selection of essential meals.
An Instant Pot is the perfect space and time saver. It easily fits in an RV cupboard and can cook a complete meal in about a half-hour. This luxury RV accessory allows you to spend more time outdoors and having fun and less time cooking.
The stainless steel Instant Pot Pro is a 10-in-1 8-quart pressure cooker. It works as a slow cooker, rice and grain cooker, steamer, saute, sous vide, yogurt maker, sterilizer, and warmer. The Instant Pot has 28 program settings, overheating protection, and a safety locking lid. It saves time and retains the flavor of your favorite recipes.
12. Cell Signal Booster
- POWERFUL RV BOOSTER — The weBoost Drive Reach RV powerfully boosts signal for fewer dropped calls, better voice...
- CARRIER COMPATIBILITY — With multi-user functionality, every passenger can enjoy stronger cell signals from all U.S....
RVing takes you to many places, and finding good cell phone coverage can pose a challenge. A cell signal booster keeps you connected. Whether you work or need to check in with family, a booster can be a game-changer.
The weBoost Drive Reach RV cell signal booster works with all U.S. networks and carriers and has 5G technology. It enhances coverage through the omnidirectional booster with a 7.5-inch antenna, ladder mount, mast extension, and side exit adapter. Additionally, it can withstand extreme weather and wind.
13. Solid Step Entry Stairs
- Added Stability — Built With An Extra-Wide Top Step, Aluminum Step Treads And Adjustable Legs That Can Adapt To Uneven...
- Easy Storage — When You’Re Ready To Hit The Road, All You Have To Do Is Fold Your Solid Step Up Right Into Your...
Solid step entry stairs help stabilize your entry into the RV. They’re more substantial and safe than stairs that hang from the RV. Plus, they easily fold up when in transit.
Lippert Components’ solid step entry stairs come in three sizes — a double step, triple, or quad. You can also adjust the recessed legs at the bottom when on an uneven surface. In addition, the steel steps prevent your RV from shaking upon entry and provide overall stability.
14. Blackstone Portable Propane Griddle
- Make your outdoor adventures a delicious affair with Blackstone 22" tabletop griddle. This portable griddle has...
- Portable convenience: Whether you are cooking in your backyard or out in nature, make sure to take this lightweight,...
A portable propane griddle is an excellent accessory for cooking while camping. You can move it from the picnic table to other areas around the campsite. And it’s easy to pack up and transport.
Blackstone’s portable propane tabletop griddle measures 22 inches. The cooking surface lets off 24,000 BTUs of heat. There is also a grease trap that makes cleaning up easy.
Pro Tip: Once you get your gear, enjoy our list of the 5 best breakfast recipes for your Blackstone griddle.
15. Portable Smoker
- Your purchase includes 1 Traeger Ranger Grill with cast iron griddle to get that perfect sear on your steak, or cook an...
- Product dimensions – 20" D x 21" W x 13" H | Cooking area – 184 square inches. | Product weight – 60 lbs. | Pellet...
You can smoke meats while RVing with this luxury RV accessory. It keeps your campsite cooking delicious and smelling wonderful. A portable smoker might make your fellow RVers jealous.
The Traeger Ranger Grill portable smoker works with pellets and has a cast iron griddle. It only weighs 60 lbs, so you can quickly put it in a storage compartment in your RV or the back of your truck. However, the smoker does require 120V of electricity.
Up Your RVing Game with These Luxury RV Accessories
Which one of these luxury RV accessories just made it to your must-have list? While you may not need all of these tools and gadgets, we also love their practicality. You’ll get a lot of use out of any of these options.
Last update on 2022-05-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API