Table of Contents Show
- What Are Camping Wine Glasses?
- What Are the Benefits of Camping Wine Glasses?
- What to Look for in Camping Wine Glasses
- These Camping Wine Glasses Are Better Than Glass
- 1. GSI Outdoors Glacier Stainless Steel Nesting Wine Glass
- 2. Govino Flexible Shatterproof Jewel Tone Wine Glasses
- 3. HaloVino Shatterproof Stackable Camping Wine Glasses
- 4. Camco Stainless Steel Wine Tumblers With Removable Stems
- 5. Coleman Claret Insulated Stainless Steel Camping Wine Glasses
- 6. YETI Rambler 10 oz Wine Tumbler with MagSlider Lid
- 7. Host Plastic Freezable Drink Chilling Wine Glasses
- Are Camping Wine Glasses Worth It?
You may often see people sitting around the campfire enjoying a beer with friends at campgrounds. However, you can also easily enjoy drinking wine while camping.
But you might find yourself wondering how you could best enjoy a glass of your favorite wine without bringing your fragile glasses from home. Let’s look at the best camping wine glasses.
What Are Camping Wine Glasses?
Wine glasses in your cupboards at home will likely break if you take them camping. You don’t always want to bring glass cups with you. Camping wine glasses work great for packing up and roughing it. You’ll likely find ones without a stem and made from stainless steel.
What Are the Benefits of Camping Wine Glasses?
Camping wine glasses have more durability and longevity than standard ones. One of the benefits of purchasing them specifically for camping includes not finding shards of glass everywhere as you reach for your cup.
All of your belongings may get jostled around when camping, and you don’t want to find them broken. Additionally, they will often include a lid, which can come in handy for keeping bugs out of your drink.
What to Look for in Camping Wine Glasses
There are countless options when it comes to camping wine glasses. So how do you know where to find the best one? Let’s look at a few things you should keep in mind while on your search.
First, you want it to work well at the campsite. A good camping wine glass will have good insulation, so your wine remains chilled on warm days.
You also want it to have a lid to avoid spills and keep those bugs out. Finally, you’ll also want to choose one you can store easily.
Choosing a cup made from a good material can make all the difference. Generally, camping wine glasses will come in one of three materials: silicone, stainless steel, or plastic.
If you prefer a specific material, you can narrow down your options. Many people prefer silicone as a lightweight option that stores well.
Stainless steel works great for a sweatless choice that maintains its temperature. Or you can get plastic, another lightweight and durable choice.
You’ll see a wide range of prices for camping wine glasses. You can choose a budget-friendly option with limited designs. Or you can spend a bit more money and purchase one with a wide array of designs and higher quality materials.
Remember that you will need to replace even the most durable ones. If you need to stick to a budget, you may choose an inexpensive option to replace it.
Pro Tip: You’ll need some wine to pour into your new wine glasses! Try out these Cheap Wines for Camping that Actually Taste Good (and Tricks to Make Them Taste Better!)
These Camping Wine Glasses Are Better Than Glass
If you are still confused about where to start choosing a wine glass for camping, you’re in luck because we’ve got some suggestions. Here are some of our top recommendations for drinking your wine while around the campfire.
1. GSI Outdoors Glacier Stainless Steel Nesting Wine Glass
- DRINK AT YOUR DESTINATION: Unwind with a nice glass of wine during your camping adventures with the Glacier Stainless...
- COMPACT DESIGN: With a unique stem design that unscrews to allow the base to be compactly snapped into the bowl for...
The GSI Outdoors wine glass is great for those that want to drink their wine from a stem glass but need durability. The non-slip stem unscrews and nests inside for easy storage.
The stainless steel is virtually indestructible. Finally, it holds around 10.8 oz of your favorite beverage.
2. Govino Flexible Shatterproof Jewel Tone Wine Glasses
- Shatterproof, Reusable and Top Rack Dishwasher Safe
The Govino wine glasses come in a set of four. These bright shatterproof cups set the tone for a fun evening.
The colored glasses make it easy to know which glass belongs to whom. They have a notched thumb for a comfortable grip. The glasses hold around 16 oz.
3. HaloVino Shatterproof Stackable Camping Wine Glasses
- REUSE & RECYCLE WINE GLASS | HaloVino plastic stemless wine glasses help you enjoy a great glass of wine, even when...
- THEY FLOAT | Snap top half on the bottom half to create a floating 12-oz wine tumbler! We recommend 4-9 oz of liquid in...
These HaloVino camping wine glasses come in a set of six. These stackable and dishwasher-safe cups hold 12 oz. They have lines to indicate how much you’ve poured.
Additionally, the top lid snaps securely into place. As a bonus, the wine glasses float, making them a great addition to the campground, lake, or pool.
4. Camco Stainless Steel Wine Tumblers With Removable Stems
- Ultra-durable wine tumbler with BPA-free lid and color-coded stems are great for picnics, camping, outdoors and anywhere...
- Kitchen grade 18/8 stainless steel tumbler is vacuum insulated to maintain hot or cold beverage temperature
The Camco wine tumbler gives the best of both worlds for camping wine glasses. You can use this set of two with or without the stem.
The vacuum-insulated glasses help maintain your wine’s temperature. Additionally, it has a lid and holds up to 8 oz.
5. Coleman Claret Insulated Stainless Steel Camping Wine Glasses
- 18/8 vacuum insulated stainless steel construction
- No sweat design keeps ice cold for up to 6 hours
The Coleman Claret camping wine glass works great for those hot summer nights. The insulated glass keeps ice-cold for up to six hours.
You can easily hold this stemless glass which features a padded bottom, so you won’t have to hear the clanking of the stainless steel on your camp table. It contains 13 oz.
6. YETI Rambler 10 oz Wine Tumbler with MagSlider Lid
- The Rambler 10 oz Wine Tumbler is made from durable stainless steel with double-wall vacuum insulation to protect your...
- These Ramblers come standard with the YETI MagSlider Lid, the only drink lid that uses the power of magnets to keep your...
The YETI Rambler wine tumbler is a great choice for the long haul. This durable camping wine glass will withstand the roughest conditions. It comes in many colors, so everyone in your group can have a different one.
The stainless steel does great keeping your wine cool with vacuum insulation. Additionally, each tumbler has a magnetic locking lid with a mag slider so you can keep the bugs out while drinking.
7. Host Plastic Freezable Drink Chilling Wine Glasses
- PERFECT FOR ALL WINES Achieving the ideal serving temperature for every wine is possible with this set of stemless wine...
- INSULATED WALLS filled with proprietary cooling gel work as a wine chiller when frozen. Pop a tumbler in the freezer for...
The Host plastic wine glass will keep your wine at the perfect temperature. This set of four has gel tucked directly into the sidewalls.
You can place it in the freezer, and the frozen gel will keep your drink cold. It has a silicone band around the glass, so your hands remain comfortable. Each holds 8.5 oz.
Join the Debate: Help us decide Beer vs. Wine: Which is the Better Camping Drink?
Are Camping Wine Glasses Worth It?
If you like to enjoy wine while on your adventures, then camping wine glasses are the way to go. You don’t want to deal with having to replace your fancy glasses from home.
Plus, these options can keep your drinks cold, float by your side in the pool, and have lids to keep out dirt and bugs. You may like these better than your standard glass ones.
Have you used a great wine glass made for the outdoors? Would you recommend it to a friend? Have fun and drink responsibly!
Last update on 2022-07-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API