Table of Contents Show
- Why Should You Bring a Kettle Camping?
- The 7 Best Camping Kettles for Your Outdoor Kitchen
- #1. Overmont Aluminium Camping Kettle
- #2. Coletti Butte Coffee Pot
- #3. Sea to Summit X-Pot Kettle
- #4. BioLite KettlePot
- #5. GSI Outdoors Enamel Tea Kettle
- #6. Snow Peak Kettle
- #7. Camp Chef Cast Iron Tea Pot
- Quick and Easy Experience
Sometimes you need hot water, but need to keep it simple. Having hot water while camping comes in handy for many reasons. Perhaps you need clean drinking water, want some hot chocolate, or need some for cooking. Whatever the reason, having the perfect camping kettle will add a little convenience to your hot water needs. Today, we will look at some camping kettle options that might make camping a bit easier.
Why Should You Bring a Kettle Camping?
While coffee makers can give you hot water in addition to drinks, they can be a bit complicated. You need electricity to utilize the machine, which you might not always have access to while camping. Coffee makers can also be very bulky and not an item everyone wants to bring along.
Camping kettles typically come compactly, making it easier to bring them along, even for those packing minimally. Many kettles function without electricity, making them great for tent camping and boondocking. And they work great over a fire or propane stove.
The 7 Best Camping Kettles for Your Outdoor Kitchen
You will find an abundance of kettles in most stores. How do you know which one will work best? Let’s help you narrow down your search by giving you a few of our favorite options.
#1. Overmont Aluminium Camping Kettle
About the Overmont Camping Kettle: The lightweight and portable Overmont Camping Kettle comes with a carrying case to make it easier to keep protected while packed away. It has a seven-cup capacity.
It has hard-anodized aluminum construction, and you can use it on an open fire or a stove. Over an open fire, you can expect to have boiling water in as little as three minutes.
Best Features: The wrapped insulated handle keeps your hands safe from the heat. This is especially important when trying to remove the kettle from a fire.
- NEVER DO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR HEALTH. Nothing is important than health so don’t take the risk of buying something you...
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY AND COMFORT- This stove top camping kettle is made with good design and functionality in mind. The...
#2. Coletti Butte Coffee Pot
About the Coletti Butte Coffee Pot: Those looking for a larger capacity camping kettle will appreciate the Coletti Butte Coffee Pot, which contains 14 cups. It has a heavy-gauge, food-grade 18/8 stainless steel construction. It has a glass preview knob allowing you to check on your contents, along with a rosewood handle. The Coletti Butte Coffee Pot manages to create both a rugged and beautiful kettle.
Best Features: This kettle features two handles: one handle made from stainless steel for hanging over a fire and one made of rosewood for picking it up from your heat source.
- CAMPING COFFEE POT: Steel wire handle for hanging over a campfire; great for destination camping, weekends at the cabin...
- NO ALUMINUM OR PLASTIC: Named after the rugged city of Butte, this beautiful yet rugged camping coffee maker is made of...
#3. Sea to Summit X-Pot Kettle
About the Sea to Summit X-Pot Kettle: The Sea to Summit X-Pot Kettle can collapse and has a silicone construction. It only weighs 6.5 oz, and you can fill the kettle with 44 oz of liquid. The Sea to Summit X-Pot Kettle has both the heat distribution of aluminum and the flexibility of silicone. This allows for optimal heating with ease of storage. However, you can’t use it on an open flame.
Best Features: The collapsable design makes this kettle perfect for tiny living. When collapsed, it measures 1.375 inches tall. This makes it ideal for storing even in the smallest of spaces.
- Compact, collapsible kettle for camping, backpacking or anywhere space is at a premium
- Innovative, food-grade, heat-resistant silicone side walls expand for use and collapse for transit
#4. BioLite KettlePot
About the BioLite KettlePot: The BioLite KettlePot will hold 50.7 oz and has a heat shield on the bottom to protect the stove’s flame from the wind. It helps to direct the heat to the bottom for faster cooking. The durable stainless steel material will last for years and won’t scratch even with metal utensils. It comes with a bowl that nests on the bottom of the kettle for easy storage.
Best Features: The handle on this camping kettle folds in tightly so you can easily store it in small spaces.
- Pours like a kettle and cooks like a pot with a 1.5 liter capacity, serving 2-4 people
- Includes: Stainless Steel Pot, Kettle Lid, Bowl, Stuff Sack
#5. GSI Outdoors Enamel Tea Kettle
About the GSI Outdoors Enamel Tea Kettle: The cozy speckled look of the GSI Outdoors Enamel Tea Kettle will bring feelings of nostalgia. It has rustic old fashion charm mixed with rugged performance. This kettle uses heavy gauge steel that will last. It holds 10 cups and has three-ply construction that helps with heat distribution for even brewing.
Best Features: This camping kettle will look new for years to come due to its twice kiln-hardened treatment to prevent scratches and chips.
- KEEP CONTENTS HOT: Keep beverages warm at the campsite, cabin, RV or even a retro farmhouse kitchen; keep brewed camp...
- AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES: Available in sizes 3 cup, 6 cup and 8 cup. 3 cup model measures: 5.5 x 4.1 x 6.4 inches, weighs...
#6. Snow Peak Kettle
About the Snow Peak Kettle: The Snow Peak Kettle has a highly polished stainless steel corrosion-resistant construction. The stainless steel allows the kettle to heat quickly and evenly. The accompanying lid works to keep in the heat on chilly days. It holds 30.4 oz, and you can hang it above the fire by its handle.
Best Features: The folding handles wrap around the kettle for storage. Having the handle get in the way when trying to store kitchen supplies can cause frustration, but that won’t happen with the Snow Peak Kettle.
- Versatile Camping Coffee Gear: Snow Peak Field Barista Kettle is perfect for camping or home use; inspired by...
- Outdoor Kettle with Precise Spout: This camp kettle is designed with a precision Spout Pour to deliver a consistent pour...
#7. Camp Chef Cast Iron Tea Pot
About the Camp Chef Cast Iron Tea Pot: If you love cast iron, then try the Camp Chef Cast Iron Tea Pot. This kettle comes seasoned, ready for use with an enamel-coated interior. The large handle makes carrying and pouring easy. It holds two quarts and weighs 6 lbs 5 oz. But this kettle will last a very long time.
Best Features: Cast iron will distribute the heat evenly, making it great for making a small soup or stew. You can also use cast iron over almost any heat source, making it very versatile.
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron pot with Enamel coated interior
- Large metal handle for convenient pouring/carrying
Quick and Easy Experience
Having a kettle can make your camping experience an easy one. Heating water for coffee, tea, or hot chocolate can make for a great start to a chilly day. Having boiling water can also help when making a meal. Do you have a camping kettle? How has it proved helpful for you?
Last update on 2023-09-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API