Table of Contents Show
- What Is Campfire Spray?
- Why Would I Use Campfire Spray?
- Campfire Sprays When You Miss the Outdoors
- Where Can I Buy Campfire Spray?
- Relive Your Camping Memories With a Campfire Spray at Home
Have you ever heard of campfire spray? Some of the most enjoyable memories for outdoor enthusiasts take place around the campfire.
Whether it’s telling jokes with friends, roasting marshmallows with your kids, or reading a book by firelight, there’s just something about the atmosphere surrounding the crackling wood of an outdoor fire.
But when you come home, you might miss that smell of cedar, burning wood, or hot cocoa. Don’t worry! You can find campfire sprays and other products you can use at home to bring back those outdoor memories. Let’s dive in!
What Is Campfire Spray?
One way to make you feel like you’ve returned to the campsite is to have a campfire spray, scented candles, or oils at home.
There’s something about the feeling of sitting around a campfire roasting marshmallows and having a good conversation that you just want to take home with you.
Campfire spray is a room spray that brings back the outdoor feeling with scents of nature like chestnut and cedar or marshmallows and smoke. Other items like candles, essential oil, perfumes, and colognes produce the same effect.
Why Would I Use Campfire Spray?
If you love camping and miss the smell of campfire smoke, a spray, candle, or oil at home will bring you back to those cool fall evenings.
You may feel transported to the nights when you’re wrapped up in a sweater or blanket, sipping hot cocoa, or drinking a beer. The smells that render these nostalgic feelings may make you feel cozy even if you’re miles away from the campsite.
Campfire Sprays When You Miss the Outdoors
Below are a few of the best campfire sprays and other scented products to help bring the campfire home.
Whether you enjoy spraying a room, diffusing oil, or wearing that campfire scent, these options may create a warm and back-to-nature feel.
Best Room Spray: Bath & Body Works Marshmallow Fireside
This lot of three sprays from Bath & Body Works contains 1.5-ounce bottles with a marshmallow fireside scent. Just a few squirts and this campfire spray will envelop the room and transport you back to the campsite.
Curl up on the couch with a blanket and chocolate bar, close your eyes, and take in the campfire smell. Bath & Body Works is a popular brand for scented candles and lotions, so it’s unsurprising that the company has also captured the fireside scent.
Keep in Mind: We love the smell of campfire, but hate having the campfire smoke smell in our hair! Try these methods to get the smell of Campfire Smoke Out of Your Hair
- Bath & Body Works Marshmallow Fireside Concentrated Room Spray 1.5oz each - Lot of 3
Best Cologne: Outlaw Fire in the Hole
If you’d rather wear the campfire smell than spray it, Outlaw has several options for outdoorsmen. This Fire in the Hole scent isn’t a musky cologne.
Rather, it captures the Wild West with campfire, gunpowder, whiskey, and sagebrush scents. Other popular Outlaw colognes include bourbon, leather, sandalwood, and tobacco.
- Leave your hum-drum, ho-hum, boring ol' cologne in a smoking rubble, and celebrate your daily adventure with the...
- This blend of the scents of campfire, gunpowder, whiskey, and the good ol’ outdoors will set your mornings ablaze,...
Best Perfume: PINROSE Perfume Campfire Rebel
This perfume by PINROSE, with 4.8/5 stars, wraps whiskey, burning wood, bourbon vanilla, raspberry, and vetiver into one unique scent.
If you love wild adventures and the great outdoors but don’t want to use a campfire spray in your home, this uni-sex perfume may remind you of sitting in front of the campfire.
Plus, all PINROSE products are hypoallergenic, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and cruelty-free.
- ONE SMELL DOESN'T FIT ALL. Perfume is about more than just smelling good. It's about discovering and expressing who you...
- CAMPFIRE REBEL tells a riveting story to be sure. No toasted marshmallows here – just a shot of whiskey with a...
Best Scented Candle: Craft & Kin Fireside
For campers who want a continuous outdoor smell, this Craft & Kin fireside candle performs the same function as a campfire spray.
The 7.6-ounce candle elicits smells of cedar, smoke, patchouli, and vetiver. It’s a scent that both men and women who love the outdoors can enjoy at home.
Pro Tip: If you’re going to go camping, then you need to know these 5 Rules for Building the Perfect Campfire
- STRONG SCENT: This 7.6 oz scented candle will bring in the masculine notes of cedar, smoke, patchouli, and vetiver to...
- PREMIUM SOY CANDLE: This 100% natural soy wax, wood wick candle is safe to use and long-burning. This Fireside...
Best Fragrance Oil: Nature’s Oil Campfire
If you prefer oil instead of a room spray, Nature’s Oil has a campfire fragrance that you can use in many products.
From soap-making and cleaning products to aroma diffusers and bath bombs, this oil can bring home the campfire smell in various ways. This particular campfire oil provides a rich, woody, fresh pine fragrance in a 60-milliliter glass amber bottle.
- Uses Include: Our Premium Fragrance Oils are great for soap making, creating your own candles, air freshener spray, skin...
- A rich, complex woody, fresh pine fragrance with just a touch of smoky notes rounded out with a precious incense base....
Best Variety Pack of Fragrance Oils: P&J Trading Store Bonfire
Finally, if you just can’t decide which scent to bring home, this variety pack offers six smells that can transport you back to the campsite.
Campfire, fresh-cut wood, cola, smores, night air, and hot chocolate scents come in 10-milliliter glass amber bottles. And they each come with their own dispensing dropper.
- OIL USES: Designed for but not limited to candle scents for candle making (especially works well with soy wax candle...
- MADE EASY: Amber shade bottles with easy dispensing euro dropper caps. Whether you are candle making, creating car...
Where Can I Buy Campfire Spray?
Other than Amazon, Etsy also has a lot of options. You can find campfire sprays, body mists, candles, linen sprays, and more.
If you prefer to support small businesses, this is a great option to find all kinds of products to take you back to the campfire atmosphere.
Relive Your Camping Memories With a Campfire Spray at Home
When you head home from the campsite, you don’t have to leave the campfire smell miles away. Purchase a campfire spray, cologne or perfume, or essential oil.
Then sit back and enjoy the smell of bonfire, pine trees, or smores from the coziness of your living room. Or wear it daily to take the scent with you wherever you go!
Do you use a campfire spray or other scent at home?
Last update on 2023-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API