When it comes to buying an RV cover you want to make sure you’re getting the best for your money. I don’t know if you’ve been to the Grand Canyon recently but erosion by the elements can be harsh. Getting a good cover will help protect against those elements and will help your RV last longer with fewer repairs. So, when shopping for the best RV covers, you want to make sure it protects against wind, rain, sun, and snow and will last without tearing.
What You Should Consider Before You Buy
When shopping for the best RV covers there are a couple of things you should really consider, one being the size. You are going to want a cover that will fit tight. The looser the cover the more opportunity for wind to thrash it around and rip faster. The other thing to decide is the material it’s made from. The different types are:
- Polypropylene: This is a strong material that is breathable, but not waterproof just water-resistant.
- Polyester: This material provides great UV protection
- Solution-dyed acrylic: this material is dyed to be great against UV rays and is also waterproof.
- Polyethylene: This material is very strong and is great at resisting tears and is waterproof.
The last thing you will want to consider is the features of the cover. Some have easy access flaps to get to your door while some have air vents. So, when deciding which best fits your needs, you have to weigh in where you will be storing the RV and what elements it will mostly come in contact with.
Best RV Covers by RV Type
Travel Trailer RV Cover
- SIZE: Travel trailer RV cover size - 33.5' L * 8.5' W * 8.7' H, Fits RV 30'-33'
- MATERIAL: Thick 3-ply top use resistant non-woven fabric and breathable polypropylene material prevent RV trailer from...
When looking for a travel trailer cover the best one is Dikasun Travel Trailer RV Cover. This cover is designed to provide a snug fit up to a 33’ trailer. The material is 4-ply non-woven fabric on the top to prevent any chance of tearing and single-ply on the sides. This cover is UV resistant, rain resistant, windproof, and snow resistant. There are easy to access heavy-duty zippers to get to doors and straps to tighten down to fit.
Fifth Wheel RV Cover
- Fit 37.1 - 40 ft rv. Include 4 tire covers, 2 windproof staps, adhesive repair patch, storage bag, 6 gutter protectors;...
- upgraded durable ripstop thick 6-ply top and 3-ply sides fabric, reinforced cotton pvc lining, double stitch seams,...
If you are looking for the best RV cover for a 5th wheel, RVMasking Heavy Duty 6 Layers 5th Wheel Cover is the best. This is designed to fit up to a 40’ trailer. The material is a 6-layer waterproof material for the top and a 3-layer for the sides. This cover is UV resistant, waterproof, tear-resistant, and resistant to mildew. This cover also has air vents and straps to make the fit snug to prevent wind damage.
Class C RV Cover
- Class C RV COVER: Thick, durable four-ply SFS fabric top and quick-drying poly sides; Fits 35ft to 36ft Class C RV
- ALL WEATHER PROTECTION: Air vent on both sides reduce wind lofting and inside moisture; Cover protects against rain,...
For a Class C RV, the best RV cover is SavvyCraft Class C RV Cover. They have many options in sizes ranging from 20’ all the way to 36’. This cover has a thick 4-layer top with a single layer siding. It protects against UV, rain, snow, wind, and dirt. This cover has vents to prevent moisture and heavy-duty zippers to allow access to the doors. It also has straps to tighten down for wind protection. The bottom is also elastic to help provide a custom fit for your RV.
Class A RV Cover
- Slip seam strapping system cinches at the top and bottom for a perfectly snug fit and prevents cover from wind damage;...
- Water resistant but breathable; Tyvek RV top panel reflects sunlight, keeping RV cooler; designer polypropylene sides
When shopping for the best Class A RV cover you have to go with the ADCO AquaShed Class A Cover. There are many different size options ranging from 25’ to 43’. The whole cover is a triple layer with polypropylene sides. It best serves in moderate climates with high moisture. The cover protects against UV rays and is water-resistant. It has easy access to zippers and straps to tighten the cover for better wind protection.
Join 5000+ Subscribers
For Exclusive Access to our Weekly Getaway Tips
What You Will Receive:
✅Tips and tricks to save you money and time when purchasing an RV and while out on the road.
✅Hand-picked product reviews and recommendations that we use and love.
✅Destination highlights and activities that you need to add to your bucket list.
Last update on 2021-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API