Table of Contents Show
- 20 Awesome RV Products Under $20
- 1. Collapsible Dish Drying Rack
- 2. RV Roof Vent Cover / Insulator
- 3. RV Door Window Shade Cover
- 4. RV Equipment Storage Utility Bag with Labels
- 5. Over-Sink Roll-Up Dish Drying Mat
- 6. RV Step Brace
- 7. Inline RV Water Pressure Regulator
- 8. High-Pressure Water-Saving RV Showerhead
- 9. RV Refrigerator Bar
- 10. Furnace Vent Insect Screens
- 11. RV Sewer Fitting Wrench
- 12. RV Awning Hooks for Hanging Lights and Decor
- 13. RV Water Heater Tank Rinsing Wand
- 14. RV Water Heater Drain Plug and Wrench Kit
- 15. 50 amp to 30 amp Dogbone Adapter
- 16. Suction Cup Utensil Holder
- 17. RV State Sticker Map
- 18. Collapsible Food Storage Containers
- 19. Wall-Mounted RV Shower Shampoo and Conditioner Dispenser
- 20. RV Road Trip Journal
- These Low Price RV Products Are Incredibly Useful
There’s plenty of RV products out there to make your life easier while traveling. However, some of them come with a pretty hefty price tag. It’s important to know that not every RV product has to cost a fortune. Today we will share 20 of the best RV products under $20 that you should consider buying. Let’s get started.
20 Awesome RV Products Under $20
Whether you want to save time or enhance your camping experience, these products might do just that. Let’s take a look at which items you could add to your cart.
1. Collapsible Dish Drying Rack
- BPA Free & dishwahser safe
- Simply pop-up to open when using and collapses to flat for space saving with Expanded
Using a collapsible dish drying rack can save space and provide a convenient way to dry your dishes. Storage space in RVs often comes at a premium, so having collapsible items can help.
You can set this collapsible dish drying rack over the sink of your RV so that the water drains directly into your gray water tank. This means not taking up precious countertop space or leaving water behind.
2. RV Roof Vent Cover / Insulator
- RV VENT REFLECTIVE INSULATION: Camco’s vent insulator blocks the sun's damaging rays. It helps keep your RV cooler in...
- SAVES ENERGY: This product reduces heat transfer and increases A/C efficiency.
To stay comfortable in your RV, you need to insulate any place where cold air or heat can enter your living space. The vents can circulate air when needed, but they also allow unwanted cold air or heat to enter. This can make it challenging to regulate the temperature inside your RV.
By using this vent insulator, you fill the space and prevent drafts. It doesn’t matter what season it is; the Camco RV vent insulator fits snuggly and will keep the external climate conditions out.
3. RV Door Window Shade Cover
- High-quality RV window shade designed for campers and RV, providing effective protection from sunlight and UV rays while...
- As one of the must-have RV accessories for travel trailers, comprised of a three-layer material structure: the outer...
If you camp in a tight spot, you may not want your neighbors peering into your RV. If your door window didn’t come with a set of blinds, you might want something to increase privacy. This window shade cover for an RV door can solve this problem.
The shade easily fastens to the door with velcro strips to hold it in place. It also includes heat insulation material to blackout your window and prevents the hot sun from warming up your rig.
4. RV Equipment Storage Utility Bag with Labels
- Multiple Storage Uses: Compactly stores your RV fresh water drinking hose, grey water hose or electrical cords
- The Perfect Size: Measures 16-inches in diameter x 10-inches deep
These utility bags by Camco come with labels, so you know where to find your most essential pieces of equipment. You can store your electrical cords, freshwater hoses, and even sewer hoses in them.
When you have limited storage space, you may need some items to help maximize your space. By keeping your compartments organized, you’ll know just where to find your RV equipment.
5. Over-Sink Roll-Up Dish Drying Mat
- Newest Version Displayed Dimensions: Length: 17.6 Inch, Width: 11.2 Inch, Height: 0.5 Inch, 16pcs tough stainless steel...
- Multi-function Sink Drainer Rack: unrolls above an open sink for air-drying washed dishes, for additional counter top...
This over-sink roll-up dish drying mat gives you a place to dry a few dishes. Plus, it serves as a convenient sink cover. This can help maximize counter space in your kitchen. If you’ve ever tried to prepare a meal in an RV, you know this is hard to come by.
This roll-up dish drying mat can give you additional space to set items and utensils while preparing your meal. We love any RV product that has multi-purposes and allows for compact storage.
6. RV Step Brace
- ROCK-SOLID RV STEP STABILIZER: Say goodbye to shaky RV steps. Camco's Save-A-Step RV Step Brace provides rock-solid...
- EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR RV STEPS: This sturdy RV stair stabilizer minimizes sag and wear, guaranteeing long-lasting...
If you don’t like your RV steps, adding Camco’s Save-A-Step brace to your stairs may change that. This easy-to-install brace can support 1,000 lbs and helps prevent sagging and any components from wear and tear.
This brace can adjust from 4.625 to 8 inches. It can give your steps extra support no matter where you camp. If you’re tired of weak stairs, this brace might solve the problem.
7. Inline RV Water Pressure Regulator
- REDUCES DAMAGING HIGH-PRESSURE WATER: Camco’s camper water pressure regulator helps protect boat/camper appliances,...
- PROVIDES SAFE, CONSISTENT PRESSURE: This RV essential reduces water pressure to a safe and consistent 40-50 psi of...
Everyone should use an inline RV water pressure regulator. But which one should you buy. By using a water pressure regulator, you protect your RV’s water lines and fittings. High water pressure can cause pipes to break and fittings to leak.
An inline RV water pressure regulator is an inexpensive way to save you from a much larger repair bill down the road. Water damage can quickly become a frustrating and expensive fix. Save yourself the trouble and add this regulator to your cart before your next trip.
8. High-Pressure Water-Saving RV Showerhead
- High pressure handheld shower heads for RV Motorhomes
- Instantly increase your showering water flow pressure
Just because you’re camping doesn’t mean you have to settle for anything less than a hot shower with high pressure. This RV showerhead instantly increases the water flow without damaging any of your lines or fittings.
The showerhead also comes with a pause setting for when you need to conserve water. If you want to RV and still enjoy some of the luxuries of home, try adding this to your cart. A pressure-increasing showerhead allows you to wash off the dirt and grime from a day of adventuring.
9. RV Refrigerator Bar
- Keep order in the RV refrigerator and cupboards during travel.Fit Type: Universal Fit
- Spring loaded bars keep items in place
After a time or two of towing, you may find that things slide around inside your RV while you drive. This RV refrigerator bar helps ensure your fridge contents stay put. You don’t want all your food on the floor when you get to your destination.
The bar blocks the content’s ability to slide forward into the refrigerator door, thus pushing it open. You’ll no longer have to worry about cleaning up last night’s leftovers off the floor when you arrive at your campsite.
10. Furnace Vent Insect Screens
- Quantity: package includes 2 pack RV furnace vent cover, 2 pieces spring hooks and 1 installation tool
- Size measures: each screen size is 2.8 inch in diameter, 1.8 inch in height, each mesh grid is 0.3 inch in length
This two-pack of RV furnace vent covers is practically a must-have RV item for every RVer. Whether you RV regularly or it sits in storage, open vents become prime real estate for unwanted pests. You don’t want wasps to build a nest in your RV.
These vent covers limit the ability of insects to get inside of your vents. This means not having to worry about nests or blockages inside your water heater and furnace. The size and type of nest can make it very dangerous to turn on these appliances. A nest can quickly create an unsafe situation and potentially a fire. Don’t take the chance; add these screens to your cart to have one less thing to worry about.
11. RV Sewer Fitting Wrench
- WRENCHES FOR RV SEWER HOSE FITTINGS: These tools aid in disconnecting or connecting fixtures from a sewer outlet or dump...
- TWO-PACK: Experience a hassle-free disconnection of fixtures from sewer outlets or dump stations with this convenient...
If you struggle to grip, loose, or tighten your swivel fittings on your sewer hose, try this item. The RV sewer fitting wrench gives you a firm grip on your sewer hose connections to ensure a secure connection. You don’t want to discover a loose seal while dumping your tanks.
The sewer fitting wrench also helps you avoid touching the connections. This limits the chances of getting any mess on your hands. Few RVers enjoy handling their sewer hoses or attachments. This product can do that job for them.
12. RV Awning Hooks for Hanging Lights and Decor
- Package quantity: you will be provided with 24 pairs camping awning hooks set, which is 24 pieces hooks and 24 pieces...
- Easy operation: the awning camping accessory hooks are easy to install and remove through the hole of hook holder, you...
Using these RV awning hooks lets you hang lights and other decorations from your RV’s awning. The metal hook allows can hold objects as heavy as 15 lbs. This product can make it easy to add a stylish set of lights to your campsite.
13. RV Water Heater Tank Rinsing Wand
- EXTENDS THE LIFE OF YOUR WATER HEATER: The tank rinser lifts sediment that collects at the bottom of water heaters and...
- IMPROVES WATER HEATER FUNCTION: This camper accessory helps prevent tank corrosion and also restores your hot water...
Your RV’s water heater provides hot water for showers and even doing dishes. A rinsing wand allows you to clean sediment out of your water heater. It attaches to a garden hose and fits into the drain opening. Using this while doing your regular maintenance can extend the life of your water heater.
You’ll likely use this rinsing wand a couple of times each season, depending on how often you use your RV. You may want to have this tool on hand when you need to do maintenance.
14. RV Water Heater Drain Plug and Wrench Kit
- Easy to Use Kit: Helps you easily remove and replace your RV's water heater drain plugs
- Compatibility: Included wrench fits both 7/8-inch and 15/16-inch drain plugs
Sometimes an RV water heater drain plug can develop a leak over time. Even a small leak can lead to significant water damage. If you need to replace it, check out this set. It includes everything you need to replace the drain plug.
Keep this RV product on hand just in case you need to use it. You don’t want to have to track down items at your local big-box retailer in an emergency.
15. 50 amp to 30 amp Dogbone Adapter
- 50 to 30 Amp Adapter: Allows you to connect from a 50AMP external receptacle at RV Park or Campground to a 30 AMP...
- Electrical Rating: 50 Amp (NEMA 14-50P) male to 30 Amp (NEMA TT-30R) female heavy duty power adapter. Rated for 125V and...
If you have a 50 amp RV, you might find yourself in a 30 amp campsite. You can use this inexpensive dogbone adapter to connect your power cord to the pedestal. If you own a 50 amp RV, this is a must-have item in your storage compartment.
Remember, when you connect to a 30 amp power pedestal, you’ll need to watch your power usage. If you use too much power, you’ll trip the breaker and need to reset it.
16. Suction Cup Utensil Holder
- Safely Holds Your Kitchen Utensils During Travel: Suctions tightly to your RV or boat's counter during travel to keep...
- Designed for Compact Spaces: Great for RVs and boats
When you cook, you may need quick and easy access to your utensils. This suction cup utensil holder finally makes that possible. You can keep your spatulas and serving spoons in a convenient place to quickly grab while preparing or serving your favorite meal.
The suction cup sits on the bottom of the utensil holder, so you may not need to worry about storing it for travel days. This handy item means one less thing to worry about packing away.
17. RV State Sticker Map
- Our 50 States Photo Map lets you show off where you've been! You can hang it in your RV and it will look great with all...
- Do you know someone who loves RVing? Our RV State Sticker Travel Map is a perfect gift! It's a map of the United States...
What better way to keep track of your adventures than a sticker map? This is a great way to let others know where you’ve traveled during your journey. It’s also a great way to look back over time and reflect on your travels while you sit around the campfire.
This RV state sticker map includes all 50 states and their state flags. It can easily attach to the exterior or interior of your RV. You may find it an aesthetically pleasing way to remember and advertise your adventures.
18. Collapsible Food Storage Containers
Collapsible items in an RV come in handy, especially these food storage containers. If you need a place to store your leftovers, these containers collapse for compact storage when not in use.
There are rectangle, round, and even XL versions to fit almost any amount of leftovers you might have. Not only do they compactly store, but the bright colors make sure you don’t lose one.
19. Wall-Mounted RV Shower Shampoo and Conditioner Dispenser
A shampoo and conditioner dispenser saves you room in a typically tight RV shower. You’ll easily see when you need to resupply. Plus, you no longer have to worry about them sliding around your shower while you travel.
This dispenser pumps just the right amount of liquid into the palm of your hand. Additionally, you don’t need any tools for installation. It can adhere to any wall surface. This handy RV shower shampoo dispenser saves you space and hassle.
20. RV Road Trip Journal
- Gear & Apparel, Nomadic Souls (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
You may enjoy taking pictures to remember your RV adventures. But you also might like logging your memories in this RV road trip journal. It allows you to write down your RV campsites and reflect on where you’ve been during your journeys.
This trip journal includes a list of the national parks and makes it easy to document travel information, campground costs, and other information. It’s an excellent tool for anyone who loves RVing to document their travels.
These Low Price RV Products Are Incredibly Useful
Finding useful and affordable RV products is always a surprise. You might even add a product or two to your cart. You can never have too many RV products on hand to get the job done when needed. Which of these RV products do you need for your next trip?
Last update on 2023-12-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API