Table of Contents Show
- Valentine’s Day Camping Gift Ideas
- Padded Outdoor Club Chair
- RV State Sticker Travel Map
- Stainless Steel Wine Glasses
- 3-in-1 Stainless Steel Insulated Can Cooler
- Desiccant Dehumidifier
- Ninja Air Fryer
- Camp Casual 12-Piece Dish Set
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet
- Outland Firebowl
- Portable Camping Outdoor Gazebo
- Two Way Radios
- Bocce Ball Set
- River Run Inflatable Water Float
- Wood Cornhole Sets
- TireMinder Smart TPMS for RVs
- Blackstone Table Top Grill
- Green Mountain Grill – Davy Crockett Wood Pellet Grill
- Handheld Drill + Driver and Impact Driver Kit
- Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug
- VIAIR 450P-RV Portable Compressor Kit
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! When you full-time RV, you tend to forget special holidays (or is that just us?). Jason and I typically keep it low-key on Valentine’s Day, but any excuse to receive a thoughtful gift is always sweet! If you’re looking to find great Valentine’s Day gift ideas for the camping partner in your life, you’ve come to the right place. Let’s review the gifts!
Valentine’s Day Camping Gift Ideas
I’ve scoured the internet to find highly rated, reasonably priced, and fun camping Valentine’s Day gift ideas for the camping lover in your life. I also tried to keep the gifts gender neutral so you can find the perfect gift for any camper!
Padded Outdoor Club Chair
- Portable And Easy To Store-No Assembly Required
- Durable, Stain Resistant-375 lb Weight Capacity
RV State Sticker Travel Map
- ✓SHOW OFF YOUR ADVENTURES - Remember all of your unforgettable trips! Map out each road trip with our large permanent...
- ✓ SIMPLY UNBEATABLE - Don't stress about choosing between quality and price! This US maps decor sticker is affordable...
Stainless Steel Wine Glasses
- ELECTROPOLISHED INTERIOR: Unlike other outdoor wine glasses, Real Deal Steel's unbreakable 4 pack of stemless tumblers...
- LARGE AND IN CHARGE: Is there anything cooler than drinking outdoors with friends from a wine tumbler? Yes, drinking...
3-in-1 Stainless Steel Insulated Can Cooler
- 3-IN-1 VERSATILITY: hate warm beer? This HOPSULATOR TRíO keeps it icy-cold, no matter how hot your party gets; rolling...
- 20X COLDER: the HOPSULATOR TRíO features double-walled stainless steel with an extra copper layer that keeps your...
We love our dehumidifier! When it comes to Valentine camping ideas, this might not be the most exciting gift, but it’s something RVers or campers typically don’t splurge on. But the quality and lifespan on this particular dehumidifier makes it a very thoughtful gift.
- 13-PINT DESICCANT DEHUMIDIFIER – Highly Efficient Desiccant Rotor Removes Moisture, Odors & Mold While Warming Ambient...
- LIGHTWEIGHT BUT POWERFUL – Enjoy Adjustable Humidity Control & Whisper Quiet Operation for Small Spaces Up to 270...
Ninja Air Fryer
- Now enjoy guilt free food; Air fry with up to 75 percent less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand...
- Wide temperature range: 105 degree Fahrenheit to 400 degrees Fahrenheit allows you to gently remove moisture from foods...
Camp Casual 12-Piece Dish Set
- Melamine Dish Set - 4 X 11" Dinner Plates - 4 X 8.5" Salad Plates - 4 X 6" Bowls
- Bpa Free Heavyweight Melamine Dish Set
Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet
A cast-iron skillet is the quintessential camping accessory. It’s a great Valentine camping idea if your favorite camping partner loves to cook. It’s guaranteed a cast iron skillet will make them smile!
- One Lodge Pre-Seasoned 10.25 Inch Cast Iron Skillet
- Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry, or grill
- Perfect No-Mess Campfire: With our fire pit, say goodbye to dirty ash, expensive firewood, and bothersome smoke and...
- Compact and Easy to Transport: Travel-size fire pit is lightweight and portable. Easily set up in minutes with no tools...
Portable Camping Outdoor Gazebo
When it comes to Valentine camping ideas, this is a perfect one for the two for you! An outdoor gazebo adds a special something to any campsite. Grab your chairs, a portable fire pit, and a bottle of wine to cozy up together inside your gazebo for the perfect Valentine’s evening!
- ESCAPE MODEL SPECS: Lightweight, portable canopy designed to provide shelter against the elements; Set-up inner...
- KEEPS WATER & BUGS OUT: Taped roof panel that resists water to keep you dry while inside; 210 denier Poly-Oxford fabric...
Two Way Radios
- 【Smart System】: Auto squelch system, Auto monitor function, Auto memory function, Auto scan function, Auto power...
- 【Main Parameters】：22 main channels and 121 privacy codes(2662 Combinations), Long range in different terrains(Up...
Bocce Ball Set
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: The perfect family afternoon starts with the perfect bocce ball set. Whether it’s your first...
- READY TO PLAY: The set includes (8) 90mm bocce balls: (2) red, (2) blue, (2) yellow, and (2) green. It also comes with...
River Run Inflatable Water Float
How about a gift that romantic and adventurous? Jason and I love spending time together floating down the local river in our two seater River Run float.
- Designed with two lounges that are interconnected and a large built in cooler with lid, this lounge is perfect to float...
- The built in backrests provide easy cruising and a mesh bottom keeps you cool
Wood Cornhole Sets
- 100% SOLID WOOD: Premium handcrafted boards with oak surfaces, varnished with American Flag graphics that allow the wood...
- REGULATION SIZE: Full cornhole set includes 2 regulation size (4 feet x 2 feet) cornhole boards for authentic gameplay,...
TireMinder Smart TPMS for RVs
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and android devices (requires IOS 7+ or android 4.4+ with Bluetooth 4.0+)
- Constant monitoring for high/low pressure, slow leak, rapid leak, high temperature and blowouts
Blackstone Table Top Grill
Every good camper has a Blackstone in their arsenal! If your camping partner doesn’t have one of these yet, they’ll be tickled pink to receive it this Valentine’s Day! In our opinion, this is one of our better Valentine camping ideas.
- Convenient and portable - this portable grill is built with an easy to use electric igniter, uses convenient 1 pound...
- Easy to store - simply store the griddle top upside down on top of the griddle body After use to save space
Green Mountain Grill – Davy Crockett Wood Pellet Grill
- Features Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors grill temperature
- Includes a meat probe, peaked lid for rib racks, convenience tray
Handheld Drill + Driver and Impact Driver Kit
If your camping partner is new to the RV lifestyle, this is the perfect set to get their toolkit started. It’s a thoughtful gift as well as a very practical one!
- P277 DRILL DRIVER: 24 setting clutch and dual speed gearbox gives you control over your drilling power while the keyless...
- P235 IMPACT DRIVER: With its gearbox housed in cast aluminum, this driver has 1600 in-lbs of torque coupled with a belt...
Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug
- REVERSIBLE OUTDOOR RUGS: DII quality constructed rug measures 4 x 6' and is made of 100% virgin polypropylene to add a...
- DYNAMIC & DURABLE: Our vibrant, multi-functional rug is strong and hard-wearing yet soft and comfortable underfoot, Use...
VIAIR 450P-RV Portable Compressor Kit
While this might not be one of the most romantic Valentine camping ideas, it’s absolutely necessary. We love our VIAIR and consider it one of our favorite RV accessories.
With this list of Valentine camping ideas, you should be able to find the perfect gift for your favorite RVer!
If you’re still not sure and want to peruse more ideas, check out The Ultimate List of RV Accessories (Over 150 Items!).
Last update on 2023-06-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Great list! Do you guys have a pop up gazebo? If so do you use it often? I want one but want to make sure I really need one lol.
Also, Jason had recently sent an email about purchasing a new RV and said to haggle the price. Do you guys have a video on how to haggle? We are in the process of purchasing a new RV and want to get the best deal.
Thanks so much for your help!
Hi there! We do have a pop-up gazebo and love it. After we got the portable fire pit, we starting using it much more often. We’ve used them both a ton already this year. Those two are a winning combo! Lastly, we do have a video with our negotiation tips, which you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_HZoF3XGfM