Table of Contents Show
Do you need a little holiday inspiration before you head out Christmas shopping? Whether you are just beginning or need a few last-minute items, don’t forget about that family member or friend who is never home for the holidays.
You want to grab something for their RV, but you don’t know what to get. Don’t worry. Let’s take a look at useful gift ideas for your favorite RVer, no matter the season.
Wondering What to Get Your Favorite RVer for Christmas? We’ve Got Some Useful Ideas
Whether your best friend has traveled for many years or your parents just bought a motorhome last month, we have some useful gifts to consider this holiday season. Some work great for the full-timer and others for the weekend traveler. Let’s look at 15 options, and then you can decide what fits your favorite RVer.
1. The Ever-Popular Instant Pot
- 7-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Pressure cook, slow cook, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, sauté pan and food warmer.
- QUICK ONE-TOUCH COOKING: 13 customizable Smart Programs for pressure cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt,...
The Instant Pot isn’t just for house or apartment living. It might take up some space on the counter or shelf, but it’s a great gift for RVers because of the convenience. They might find it especially useful on travel days when they arrive at a campsite at 3 or 4 p.m.
RVers would love to just throw something in the Instant Pot after setting up instead of cooking dinner. Traveling can make for long and stressful days. The Instant Pot can help relieve some of that stress with a quick and worry-free meal.
2. A Portable Propane Fire Pit
- Perfect no mess campfire: with our fire pit say goodbye to dirty ash, expensive firewood, and bothersome smoke and enjoy...
- Compact and easy to transport: Travel size fire pit is lightweight and portable; Easily set up in minutes with no tools...
Lots of RVers love sitting around the campfire. It’s the perfect image of camping. But many of them do not enjoy the smoke.
A propane fire pit will provide the campfire atmosphere without dirty ash, a smoky smell, or expensive firewood. Plus, these portable options work great during fire bans because they don’t release embers.
3. Three Pack Waterproof RV Hose Bag Organizer
- RV HOSE ORGANIZER FOR YOUR RV LIFE - Any RVer will know how difficult it is to keep all your gear and accessories...
- WATERPROOF LINER & BREATHABLE MESH - When putting your hoses away for storage, you’ll notice that there is always...
RVing has some non-glamorous aspects. Dealing with hoses during setup and teardown can cause some hassle. RVers may struggle packing them away securely and neatly.
This RV hose bag organizer may not be a glamorous Christmas gift, but it will work great for travel days and when the RV isn’t in use. Your favorite RVer just might appreciate this gift.
4. NOAA Emergency Weather Alert Radio
- NOAA Weather Scan & Alert - This emergency weather alert radio features S.A.M.E localized programming and alert you to...
- S.A.M.E Localized Programming - The Specific Area Message Encoding (S.A.M.E.) allows the user to enter a code that is...
This gift is almost essential when it comes to camping. Weather can change in an instant. Even though travelers check it often, having an emergency weather alert radio is important.
It also functions as an alarm clock, which can come in handy. This radio could end up saving your favorite RVer’s rig from potential damage or even save a life in extreme weather conditions.
5. The Blackstone Table Top Propane Griddle
- GRIDDLE ON THE GO with Blackstone stainless steel griddle. Whether you are entertaining the guests in the backyard or...
- COOKING FOR A CROWD? Don't worry; our gas griddle features a spacious 22" (339 sq. inch) cooking surface, which can fit...
RVers can use the Blackstone griddle at home and on the road. They can enjoy breakfast no matter where they stop with this portable propane-powered cookware. The grill also makes cleaning up easy, which cooks often appreciate.
You may want to consider also grabbing a stand if you know your favorite RVer doesn’t have a small table. Just make sure you get a portable, lightweight, and durable one. Blackstone also sells tables.
Pro Tip: Wondering what to cook on your Blackstone Griddle? Here’s a list of the 5 best breakfast recipes to start the day off delicious!
6. Keyless RV Entry Locks
- Keypad and Key Fob Entry – Created by a small family business in Utah, USA, The RVLock V4 Keyless Entry Handle...
- Durable Metal Construction – The RVLock V4 is the Industry's Most Innovative and Secure Keyless RV Handle, 100% METAL...
Like the NOAA emergency weather alert radio, a keyless RV entry lock is a great gift to encourage travel safety. The locks on an RV come standard. Most of them will use the same key as the RV at the next campsite. So they aren’t very secure.
You can help protect your favorite RVer from theft by giving a keyless RV entry lock. The keyless feature is also nice because they won’t have to rummage around trying to find keys or worry about losing them while out hiking.
Keep In Mind: If you’re looking for more ideas to keep your favorite RVer safe during their adventures, check out these practical safety products for every RVer.
7. ViAir RV Air Compressor
- Tire Inflator Kit: Say goodbye to tire troubles with the VIAIR 450P-RV Automatic Portable Compressor. Our air compressor...
- Easy-to-Use: Featuring a built-in pressure cut-off sensor, the automatic portable air compressor is ideal for...
Before every trip, RVers have to check the tire pressure to ensure they travel safely. No one wants to deal with a blown tire.
This ViAir RV air compressor is the most expensive gift idea on this list, but it will be very useful. It could save them lots of money in repairs and hours getting towed or getting a new tire.
8. A Telescoping Ladder
- Upgraded Material : The extendable Ladder is crafted from premium aluminum alloy.The surface of aluminium is oxidized,...
- One Button Retraction : Convenience is key. Compared with other compact ladders,our foldable ladder simply press down on...
A telescoping ladder is a great Christmas gift if your favorite RVer doesn’t have one on their rig. RVers need to get on top of the RV to check the seals, inspect for damage, and clean the roof as part of essential maintenance.
A telescoping ladder saves space so you can easily store it in the back of a truck, in the trunk of a car, or the underneath storage of an RV.
9. RV State Sticker Travel Map
- Show off your adventures - Remember all of your unforgettable trips! Map out each road trip with our large permanent...
- Simply unbeatable - Don't stress about choosing between quality and price! This US maps decor sticker is affordable AND...
If your favorite RVer travels often, a state sticker travel map can make a fun gift for the holidays. They can stick it outside or inside their rig to keep track of their travels. It can also serve as a great conversation around a campfire.
If your friend only travels around one particular area, this might not be the best idea. But if they travel across the country, they may love the cute and memorable decorations.
10. Travel Berkey Water Filter
- POTABLE WATER IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS- Black Berkey Elements remove or dramatically reduce over 200+ typical contaminants...
- ENJOY GREAT-TASTING TAP WATER EVERY DAY- The Travel Berkey System can be used at the campground, RV park, off-grid...
First, ask if your favorite RVer has a Berkey water system. If so, consider getting the water filter replacements for Christmas. If not, the entire system makes a great gift.
Drinking clean water is essential for camping. RVers can’t always trust the water source. So having a Berkey to provide clean water can ensure they have safe drinking water.
11. A Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Package Dimensions: 24.4 H x 7.1 L x 18.6 W (centimetres)
- Monitors up to four different vehicles
Like the ViAir RV air compressor, a tire pressure monitoring system could save your favorite RVer time and money. This system alerts them to a drop in tire pressure, which can lead to a tire blow out.
The small sensors attach to the tires, and the monitor sits in front with the driver. Even with proper inflation, something could happen while driving. So a tire pressure monitoring system can help protect them from unforeseen incidents.
12. Outdoor Pop-Up Tent
- 6-Sided Gazebo: Designed with integrated wind panels for protection against the elements, the front door's wind panel...
- Hub Design: Pop-up gazebo hub design makes assembly fast and easy, ideal to use as tents for parties or picnics, with...
Sometimes called a “clam,” an outdoor pop-up tent provides an enclosed space for hours of conversation or a play area for the kids.
If your favorite RVer works while traveling, a tent can serve as a quiet work area in the morning before the rest of the family wakes up. It can keep out bugs and provide some privacy to hang out.
Another great safety gift is this roadside warning kit. Unfortunately, things will happen while traveling. Even with proper inflation and a tire monitoring system, a tire can blow.
Roads have potholes and nails. When a roadside tire change happens, this safety kit can help them mark off the area and keep them visible while working.
15. Amazon Gift Card
- Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Multiple gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
Finally, you can’t go wrong with an Amazon gift card. Your favorite RVer might have something particular in mind that they need. Or something might come up on a weekend trip.
It can serve as an easy emergency fund when something goes wrong. An Amazon gift card might not seem very thoughtful, but your favorite RVer will certainly put it to use.
Pro Tip: Want even more ideas? Here are 40 epic gifts all RV owners will love!
You Can’t Go Wrong with These Gift Ideas
This list of 15 gift ideas ranges in price, so hopefully, you can find something that fits your budget while also providing a useful Christmas gift for your favorite RVer.
Although you can get a set of cute camper sheets, you can find other practical items that might make a better gift. Remember, even though many of these gift ideas aren’t fun, quirky, or glamorous, RVers often need more practical things. Which one caught your eye?
Last update on 2024-02-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API