Table of Contents Show
- 10 Things You’ll Want to Buy This Fall and Then Keep Using
It’s fall! The perfect camping season is here — roasting marshmallows, sitting by the campfire, bundling up with blankets. These are some items you’ll want to pick up to make your camping experiences more enjoyable. And you might just find them useful the rest of the year, too. Let’s take a look.
10 Things You’ll Want to Buy This Fall and Then Keep Using
You might think items like heated camping chairs and portable heaters are just for the fall season, but the truth is, you can use these items all year long. You might not use them every camping trip, but they’ll certainly come in handy when you need them in November or May. Let’s take a look at what made the list.
1. Instant Pot
- 7-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Pressure cook, slow cook, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, sauté pan and food warmer.
- QUICK ONE-TOUCH COOKING: 13 customizable Smart Programs for pressure cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt,...
If you don’t have an instant pot, you’re missing out on convenience. It serves as a rice cooker, slow cooker, yogurt cooker, steamer, and so much more. You’ll buy it this fall to make soups and apple crisps, but you’ll be using the instant pot all year long.
2. Portable Propane Fire Pit
- Perfect no mess campfire: with our fire pit say goodbye to dirty ash, expensive firewood, and bothersome smoke and enjoy...
- Compact and easy to transport: Travel size fire pit is lightweight and portable; Easily set up in minutes with no tools...
Have you ever pulled into a campsite only to be disappointed when you look around, and there’s no fire pit? Camping and s’mores kind of go hand-in-hand. Grab your own portable propane fire pit so you can have an evening under the stars roasting marshmallows any time. There’ll be no need to buy firewood and no messy clean-up. This one includes a 10-foot hose to connect to a 20-pound portable propane tank cylinder.
3. CLAM Outdoor Instant Gazebo
- TRAVELER MODEL SPECS: Lightweight portable canopy designed to provide shelter against the elements fits 2 to 3 people...
- KEEP WATER & BUGS OUT: Water-resistant roof with taped seams helps keep you dry inside; A high-quality mesh screen and...
Maybe you’ve seen these around the campground and wondered if they’re worth the investment. This portable pop-up shelter comes with a mesh screen to keep bugs out, and the water-resistant roof keeps you dry.
It’s big enough for a couple to fit a small table and chairs inside. And it takes less than a minute to set up. It’s great for fall when pests can be more prevalent but also breezy enough for summer.
4. Heated Camping Chairs
- BEST FOLDING CHAIR FOR YOUR ACTIVITIES: The Hot Seat Camping Chair features USB-powered heating technology (portable USB...
- BENEFITS OF A HEATED CHAIR: Keeps the blood moving to the extremities to allow you to enjoy all the activities with more...
This chair works with any USB battery pack, lasts for hours, and heats up to 110 degrees. If you’ve taken a long hike that day and want to relax by the campfire, there’s no better chair to help you unwind. You won’t need a blanket or portable heater with this heated camping chair.
5. Portable Propane Blackstone Griddle
- 24,000 BTUs of heat from two H-style burners
- 361 sq. inch heavy-duty cooking surface
Just like the instant pot, a Blackstone griddle will make your cooking life so much easier. Many people never cook in their RVs because it stinks up the whole thing or gets too hot inside. You can cook almost anything on a Blackstone.
Throw on some fresh veggies and chicken for dinner and cook up some eggs for breakfast. Cooking outside is easy and convenient with the Blackstone griddle. Just connect to the quick connect near your outdoor kitchen and use the propane onboard your rig.
Pro Tip: With a Blackstone griddle you can dig in to these 5 amazing dinner ideas.
- Optimized for efficiency, the Jetboil Flash camping and backpacking stove, in Matrix Blue, boils water in a...
- Jetboil's 1-liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy makes boiling water—and keeping it warm—a breeze, making...
Maybe you use a portable camping stove to boil water, but it takes too long. Here’s your solution. Jetboil boils water in just under two minutes, which is great for preparing coffee or soups this fall. But you’ll enjoy the convenience so much that you’ll be sure to use it all year long. The bottom doubles as a measuring cup and bowl. You can also purchase accessories like a coffee press and skillet.
7. 12V Heated Blanket
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Just take off the heating controller and put the blanket in the washing machine. The electric heated...
- SOFT and COZY: Double layers 220 GSM flannel bring maximum comfort. Ideal for using in the car, on the trip.
Another great addition to your fall camping gear is a heated blanket. This one is machine washable and has three different heat settings. The six-foot cord is also convenient for reaching passengers in the backseat. Measuring 40×55 inches, this heated blanket can easily warm two people. And if you want to use it inside, just grab an AC to DC converter.
8. Insulated Camping Cup
- ✅ Vacuum Insulated Coffee Mug: The large 16 oz double wall vacuum insulated coffee cup with lid keeps your favorite...
- ✅ Premium 18/8 Stainless Steel: The insulated coffee cup is made from 18/8 kitchen grade stainless steel, taste free...
When you’re sitting around the campfire this fall, you don’t want your hot chocolate or soup getting cold in the night air. Pick up a few of these 16-ounce insulated stainless steel camping cups. They come in so many different colors and have a clear lid.
They work with cold beverages, too, so when you’re enjoying an ice-cold lemonade this summer, they’ll come in handy. VOLCAROCK is serious about their products, so they even provide a five-year warranty.
9. Mr. Buddy Heater
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning;...
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
Especially if you boondock often, you’ll want to grab one of these Mr. Buddy portable propane heaters this fall. It’s safe to use inside, heating spaces up to 225 square feet. With an auto shut-off feature when it tips over or detects low oxygen levels, the Mr. Buddy heater is one of the safest heating sources. And remember, it gets cool in the evenings in March and April also, so you’ll be keeping this around all year.
Pro Tip: The Mr. Buddy heater, along 24 other items, makes the boondocking must-haves list that you need to check out.
10. A Book of Spooky Campfire Stories
- Forgey M.D., William W. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
Who doesn’t love sitting around the campfire telling ghost stories? It’s the perfect October scene. Pick up this book of 40 spooky stories to share with family and friends this fall. You might enjoy it so much that you never put it away.
Although these items are great additions to your fall camping gear, they’re also great to keep around all year long. They make your camping experience more enjoyable and convenient. So the next time you head out to Walmart or scroll through Amazon, which item will you be adding to your cart?
Last update on 2022-07-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API