Water can ruin your RV. Keep it out of the air with a dehumidifier. Being from California, we were not used to the amounts of humidity we experienced on the East coast in the summer. Add in the humidity created when cooking or showering and the humidity inside the rig can get to a crazy high level. We purchased the larger EVD-2200 countertop model to keep in our main living area and a few smaller E-500 rechargeable ones for our closet and basement areas. We have been smooth sailing at around 40% humidity ever since.
- Environmentally Safe
- No Messy Spills or Refills to buy EVER!
- 10 year life span!
- Brand NEW design
- Completely silent when operating
- Peltier Technology
- Small enough to be placed out of sight
- Auto shut off when to capacity
- Low energy consumption
- Peltier Technology
Opening a cabinet was a risk every week after we moved. You always had to be wary of stuff flying out. That was pretty easy on moving day because it was fresh in your mind but what about those cabinets that you rarely use. It could be 5 or 6 days after moving day and since it is the first time opening the cabinet that week you can still end up picking up a mess. That is when we discovered tension rods. The ability to magically fit any of our cabinets and their affordable price tag had us jumping on the opportunity to potentially stop the madness. Needless to say, they were a success. We have not had a single spice fall (our worst offenders) since we added a few of these to the cabinent.
- Tension Curtain Rods could have more spring action.Spring loaded ends makes for a more snug fit.
- End caps remove easily to ensure that you can get through the tightest of your curtain to fit the tension rod through.
- Tension Rods's grommets are in the end caps of each rod to insure the rod doesn't eat/wear through the end cap and turns easier.
- These Tension Rods are well constructed and easy to adjust. A slight twisting motion and you're set.
- If you have any question about Tension Rods ,please contact us.We 'll solve for you as soon as posible.
We didn’t know how good we had it in Los Angeles regarding bugs. The occasional mosquito would bite you if you wandered off into the Malibu hills for Wine tasting but overall we were unmolested. Fast forward to the East Coast in the summer and my goodness. I swear there was a mosquito so big it tried to lift Carmen (our dog) up off the ground before we swatted it. It doesn’t help that we are both those people that get bit by all the mosquitos in a 5-mile radius anytime we go outside unprotected. Luckily for us, an East coast native recommended the Thermacell. This thing keeps the little buggers at bay, no sprays required.
- 15-Foot Area of Protection – Perfect for entertaining on lawn, porch, patio, pool or deck; proven technology used to fight mosquitoes in toughest spots on earth; provides 12 hours of protection
- No Chemical Sprays, Wipes, DEET or Lotions on Skin – Patio Shield is more effective and repels mosquitoes without sprays, scents or flames of torches, smelly citronella or dirty candles
- Scent-Free, Long-Lasting, Easy to Use — Highly effective repellent mats turn white when time to replace; evaluated by the EPA for safety and effectiveness; Turn it on… Mosquitoes Gone
- Stylish, Convenient, Portable – The trusted Patio Shield Mosquito Repeller is the perfect gift for a new homeowner, hostess, retiree, college graduate, gardener or caregiver
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee — Thermacell offers support and warrants complete satisfaction during first year of use; the graphite Patio Shield comes with cap, 1 fuel cartridge and 3 repellent mats
Portable Propane Fire Pit
We love campfires! When we were planning to hit the road, we imagined sitting around the campfire every night! Real life, not so much. The smoke gets ingrained in everything you own pretty quickly and you quickly tire of it. After just a few days of smoke we gave up on fires. That is when we discovered the portable propane fire pit! It puts off an impressive amount of heat while producing no smoke to coat your clothes or sting your eyes.
- Provides an instant, realistic-looking campfire for any outdoor application
- No assembly required
- Includes weatherproof lid, long-stem lighter and 10" assembly hose
- Measures 14" in diameter
- Fueled by propane gas
Week after week, we would play a game of patience. After a long moving day and backing up the trailer into our site, we would attempt to yell to each other while centering jack pads under each leveling jack. Since day one, the leveling jacks never felt like they had a wide enough base and we were always worried about them sinking into mud/grass/asphalt. We also felt added stability when we used them. The game of patience was difficult though after a long day and tempers flared while parking. Now add the heat of a hot day or rain, it surprising that we never killed each other. SnapPads have most likely saved our marriage. There is no stress or struggle, once they are on, they are on. Just push the auto level button and grab a nice cold drink. Our days of yelling across the campsite when setting up are over!
- FIT - HiWay Plus fits HWH 8" front and 10" rear round metal feet on Tiffin. Please verify manufacturer of jacks (HWH) and size (8" front and 10" rear) before ordering..
- PERMANENT - SnapPads can be installed in minutes but will stay on forever. Snap them on and rid yourself of all your leveling hassles. Say goodbye to crawling under your rig every time you set up.
- STABLE - SnapPad increases stability in 3 ways: a larger footprint, more vibration dampening, and by conforming to uneven terrain like gravel. ANTI-SLIP - SnapPads are made from durable rubber that grips any terrain. No more popping jacks or slipping in high winds or on slick surfaces.
- RUGGED - Our process uses recycled tire crumb, high strength resin, and a 100+ ton press to make SnapPads extremely durable. SnapPads are engineered to be resistant to UV exposure, water, heat, oil, tar, mud, and other environmental hazards. Protects your metal landing feet from damage.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Made in the USA from recycled American tires. WARRANTY - Two year manufacturers limited warranty.
Portable Air Compressor
We first thought about buying an air compressor when we found ourselves with a low tire pressure alarm as we began a long driving day. Lucky for us, there was a commercial gas station with plenty of room to maneuver our truck and trailer just a block away. As we began to add some air to our tire, we noticed a strange thing. The tire pressure was actually decreasing, not increasing. It stabilized around 80 psi, 30 psi lower than recommended for our trailer. No matter how long we left the pump running it would not increase at all. A quick google search helped us discover what happened. Most gas station pumps have a max PSI of around 85. Perfect for your car or truck but that doesn’t cut it for most RV tires. Lucky for us there was a commercial tire place around the corner with a compressor that could get to 110 psi. This is not the case for most places we have stayed though and would have been stuck or had to put on the spare. Since we have purchased our Viair the feeling of helplessness has gone away. We no longer need to fear our tires having
- 12 VOLT - 150PSI Max Working Pressure, engine must be running during use
- 1.80CFM Free Flow at 0 PSI
- Powered direct to the RV or car 12v battery with alligator clamps
- Comes with a tire inflation gun and gauge, build in pressure switch, air hose, RV accessories and a carrying case
- Great for adjusting tire pressure on RVs and trailers.Permanent Magnetic Motor
Remote Temperature / Power / Humidity Monitor
Do you have pets? One of our biggest worries when RVing was what to do with our dog Carmen when she couldn’t join us on the days adventure. We could leave her in the RV but what if there was a power outage and it was hot outside? Would she overheat? Those thoughts kept us scared to leave further than a 30 min drive from the RV. The addition of our MarCell allows us to be confident that there are no issues in the RV. We know that it is confidently tracking the current temperature, humidity, and power status. We each get an instant text message and email when there is an issue allowing us to fix the problem before something bad happens.
- Secure cellular based system
- No landline or internet required in property being monitored
- Easy to use
- Affordable way to protect your properties
- Instant notification of issues via text, email or phone call
Last update on 2019-11-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API