You may enjoy cooking in your RV if you have the right equipment and flavors. But sifting through a disorganized cabinet full of scattered spices can frustrate the process and take up precious storage space.
However, here are some simple RV spice rack ideas that can dramatically upgrade your kitchen storage.
Looking for RV Spice Rack Ideas? Look No Further
Here’s a look at our top RV spice rack ideas and how they’ll help your cooking through the power of organization.
1. Cabinet or Pantry Door Clips
- price is a limited time offer, and this is 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- 10" long by 1" high strip holds 5 containers - breaks apart into smaller segments
These space-saving clips easily convert any flat space to a spice rack. These handy clips attach securely to most surfaces using double-sided foam tape. They allow you to securely slip your spices inside the plastic arms, which fit most round containers between 1.5 and 1.8 inches.
The easily segmented strips allow RVers to customize their spice storage for how many they have. This affordable option costs less than $10 for a pack of 36.
2. Wall Mounted Spice Rack
- 24 SPICE JARS with SPICE RACKS, MOST COMPLETE SET ON AMAZON: 24 glass spice jars, 4 stainless steel racks, 24 sift &...
- STAY FRESH with PREMIUM QUALITY, COMMERCIAL GRADE GLASS: Premium heavy duty glass spice bottle jars. Glass jar is...
This wall-mounted one may work well if you need a space-conscious but visually appealing RV spice rack idea. This set includes four separate metal racks, which you can attach individually to a wall or inside of a cabinet.
It also contains 24 4-oz glass spice jars and corresponding labels for common spices, allowing you to lose the ugly plastic containers and create beautiful and organized storage. Since you can mount each one separately, you can expand your selection as much as your tastebuds desire.
3. Under Cabinet Mounted Jars
- HIGH QUALITY ZINC-PLATED STEEL: Phillips Modified Truss Head Sheet Metal Screw made of 100% high quality durable steel...
- RUST RESISTANT: Zinc Plating provides an excellent corrosion resistant shell for a long lasting cost effective fastener
One of the most creative solutions for spice storage requires nothing more than a box of screws. Remove the lids from your spice jars and, using a drill or electric screwdriver, screw them directly into the bottom of your cabinet.
Then, simply screw the jar of spices into the secured lid, creating a DIY vertical storage solution. You can do this with either reusable spice jars or even original containers from the store.
4. Magnetic Wall Honeycomb Spice Rack
- ATTRACTIVE STAINLESS FINISH: Made from high-quality 430-grade steel, this wall base has a brushed stainless finish and...
- JARS NOT INCLUDED: Organize your kitchen and declutter your pantry by storing magnetic spice jars vertically on your...
Once you’ve assembled your spices, they’ll simply cling to the metal wherever you mount it in your RV. With varying sizes, you can find one that fits your entire spice collection, even for the most ambitious home cooks.
5. Try This Hanging RV Spice Rack Idea
- A Must for Every Kitchen: Bring a new and practical addition to your kitchen with our spice rack hanging! This fun and...
- Premium Quality: We know that you value quality above all else. That is why this under counter spice rack is made with...
Create storage space out of thin air with this simple but innovative hanging spice rack. This simple device consists of metal hooks attached to a narrow strip mounted under your cabinets. You can install it easily, without any need for screws or nails.
You can store 12 spices, and the set comes with a dozen jars designed to hang on the rack. Each has a chalk-painted lid, allowing you to label your spices quickly.
6. Lazy Susan Cabinet Caddy for Spices
- INSTANT-ACCESS CABINET ORGANIZER. Its patented, pull-and-rotate design helps you stay organized and maximize tidiness in...
- ⚠️ MEASURE BEFORE YOU BUY! Clearance of 11" deep and 11" tall required for a proper fit. DOUBLE-DECKER SHELVES are...
This innovative design does wonders to maximize your ability to access many spices or herbs from a small storage space. Each bookshelf-style rack slides out from inside the enclosure and pivots to allow quick viewing and selection. Then, once you’ve grabbed what you need, the entire shelf slides back in line.
It will fit most standard cabinets measuring 10.8 inches tall and wide. Included adhesive labels also help identify various groupings to save time searching for that particular spice.
7. Slide Out Cabinet Spice Rack
- EASY SLIDE OUT ACCESS FOR ALL YOUR SPICES AND BOTTLES hiding in cabinets, pantries, drawers, and cluttering up...
- PROGLIDE PLUS 2 INDUSTRIAL-GRADE EXTRA FULL-EXTENSION DUAL BALL BEARING GLIDES ensure smooth sliding and is engineered...
This narrow spice rack sits on a track that allows it to slide out for easy browsing. Once you’ve got the spices you need, it retracts.
It can fit in even the narrowest or shortest cabinets at just over 4 inches wide and 8.5 inches tall. It installs easily with just two screws and has high-quality steel construction built to last.
8. Revolving Countertop RV Spice Rack
- QUICK ACCESS: Revolving spice rack spins, keeping spices within reach at all times
- MESS-FREE POURING: Glass jars have clearly labeled plastic caps with sifter tops for controlled dispensing
Looking to both stock up on spices and buy a space-saving storage solution at the same time? This revolving spice holder fits 20 containers, all available with a quick spin. Jars come pre-filled with spices, including basil, garlic salt, rosemary, oregano, and more.
Better yet, purchasing the rack gives you five years of free spice refills. This sleek spice rack fits easily in most cabinets but can also add a bit of modern flair when displayed on your countertop.
9. RV Spice Drawer Organization Idea
- LARGE CAPACITY 4 TIER TRAY EXPANDS UP TO A FULL 26-1/2” to fit even the widest drawers and to organize all your...
- HEAVY GAUGE STEEL with a durable silver metallic epoxy finish for a lifetime of trouble-free use; Tray will not crack,...
If you’ve got a lot of spices and a spare drawer, these organizers may work great for your kitchen. These simple alloy steel trays hold up long-term, and you can clean them easily. They measure just over 16 inches wide by 13 inches deep.
If this isn’t enough space, you can easily add additional ones to larger drawers, providing an organized and out-of-sight storage solution. Don’t have a drawer? The rack can also sit on your counter or in a cabinet if you’d prefer.
Organizing Your RV Spice Rack Is a Breeze With These Ideas
Finding RV spice rack ideas doesn’t need to be complicated. With a bit of consideration of your spice collection, available storage, and cooking preferences, you’ll find plenty of options that will work for you.
Whether tucked away in a cabinet or drawer or efficiently stored on a countertop, you can keep your favorite flavors at hand without giving up too much of your precious kitchen space.
Last update on 2021-10-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API