Table of Contents Show
- RV Kitchen Accessories
- Shelf Liner Bonded Grip
- Metal Wire Organizer Rack
- White Easy Release Ice Cube Tray
- Airtight Food Storage Container Set
- Pot and Pan Protectors
- Cabinet Storage Shelf Rack
- Stackable Plastic Tea Bag Holder
- Food Storage Container Lid Holder
- Spice Racks with 24 Glass Spice Jar
- Over Cabinet Door Organizer
- Wall Mounted Shoes Rack
- Pop-A-Bag Paper Bag Dispenser
- Grease Storage Container
- Lazy Susan Turntable
- Cupboard Bars Tension Rods
- Plastic Hook
- Command Clips
- Spray Bottle Hanger
- Command Large Photo Hangers
- Final Thoughts
My RV kitchen was getting so out of hand this year, I finally purchased new RV kitchen accessories that I love! Now, I’m kicking myself for not doing this sooner. Cooking is no longer stressful since I can find everything easily! Also, I’m not double purchasing certain items because I couldn’t see them in the pantry mess.
I know organizing an RV can be a daunting task, especially in the kitchen. After three years of full-time RVing, we still don’t have every space perfect yet. However, I do feel I finally have the kitchen done.
Below is a list of products I’ve purchased over the last year to finally get my kitchen where I want it. I firmly believe these RV kitchen accessories will help you get organized on the road as well. Let’s dive in!
RV Kitchen Accessories
Shelf Liner Bonded Grip
You’re going to want to start your organizing journey on the right foot. Putting down shelf liner before you add anything else ensures that things won’t slip. Additionally, you will be protecting the original shelf from food, oils, and scratches.
- [SHELF LINERS] With amazing color & design, add style to freshen up your shelves, drawers, & closets
- [FEATURES] Shelf liners protect surfaces, drawers, & home goods from everyday wear & tear.
Metal Wire Organizer Rack
I added this rack to the bottom of my cupboard with Command Clips (listed further down). It now holds my baking sheets, collapsible strainer, and our pizza peel. I love that it holds them vertically because I can quickly see what I need and have a bit more room in the cupboard as well!
- 5 COMPARTMENTS: Streamline and organize your kitchen with this convenient cookware organizer rack; Organize and securely...
- MAXIMIZE SPACE: Use this rack vertically or horizontally to make the most of your kitchen space; Use upright on kitchen...
White Easy Release Ice Cube Tray
This is a bonus RV kitchen accessory because I think you should know about it! We used the ice cube trays that came with the RV for a while but they started to crack. I replaced them with these easy-release trays and love them.
Airtight Food Storage Container Set
We shop at Costco and I can’t fit everything we buy into the cupboard at once. I use these airtight food containers to safely store our coffee, oatmeals, and snacks in a reasonable amount and just refill when I need to. This way the bulky Costco boxes can stay in our under storage and out of sight.
- Kitchen Organization - Keep your pantry organized with these BPA-free plastic food containers. This pantry organizer set...
- All Possible Sizes - 2 extra tall kitchen containers (2.5qtz /2.8L), 4 large tall pantry storage containers (1.8qtz...
Pot and Pan Protectors
When it comes to RV kitchen accessories, these are one of my favorites! You simply put them in between your pots and pans to protect them from scrapes and scratches on moving day. I’ve had these since day one and firmly believe in them.
- THE BEST PROTECTION FOR YOUR COOKWARE - Set of 6 soft yet durable protector pads for your pots, pans, or bowls and more...
- YOUR BEST COOKWARE GUARDS - Perfect protection when storing your pots, pans, bowls, cookware, bakeware and more. Prevent...
Cabinet Storage Shelf Rack
Every RVer needs this RV kitchen accessory! Being able to add shelving where ever you need it is key to creating an organized space. I have a couple of these in our cupboards and pantry.
- Free up your space: These pantry shelf organizers create 2 rows of optimal space for your cabinets and counters; pack of...
- Sturdy storage solutions: Wire shelf organizer made with a rust-resistant finish and soft, non-slip feet to avoid moving...
Stackable Plastic Tea Bag Holder
Our tea situation was getting out of hand. We had so many boxes that they weren’t fitting in the tea drawer any more and we started randomly throwing them in other cupboards. This tea bag holder saved the day! It holds a ton of tea and makes it really easy to see what you need.
- ORGANIZATION MADE EASY: 8 generously sized sections provide plenty of space to store, organize and separate tea bags,...
- HINGED LID: Hinged lid easily opens to make grabbing what you need simple; Transparent construction makes it easy to see...
Food Storage Container Lid Holder
I don’t know about you, but I felt like I was always hunting down the right-sized lid for my storage containers. This metal basket solved all my problems! My lids now fit perfectly inside the different-sized holes and I can easily grab what I need.
- STORAGE MADE SIMPLE: This large capacity lid organizer bin is great for creating a clean and organized kitchen cabinet...
- 3 SECTIONS: The three divided sections in this lid holder caddy, and the open top make it simple to grab what you need...
Spice Racks with 24 Glass Spice Jar
I am in love with this spice rack! Honestly, it’s probably my favorite RV kitchen accessory right now. My spices, by far, were the biggest headache in the kitchen for me. I tried two different ways of organizing them before getting this rack. They always ended up out of order or in an unorganized pile. I honestly can’t say enough good this about this spice kit, it comes with everything you need and is super cute!
- Spice Rack with Jars and Labels: Our all-in-one clear spice jars and rack set comes with wall-mount spice racks, empty...
- Refillable: Use the minimalist spice labels to customize the 4 oz spice jars with lids, and then refill over time with...
Over Cabinet Door Organizer
I got this to hang over my pantry door, however that part of the product ended up being too small. Thankfully, it can also be screwed in, so I put it on the side of my kitchen island. I love having my plastic wrap, aluminum foil, and baggies within an arm’s reach now!
Tip: be sure to measure the door you want to use this with!
- Please Measure Before Making Purchase: Basket Dimension (Wall-mounted): 12.9'' L x 8.25'' H x 3.75'' D; Over the Door...
- Installations: over-the-cabinet, inside cabinet door-mounted or wall-mounted. Hardware screws included
Wall Mounted Shoes Rack
The front door of our RV enters into the kitchen, which means when we take our shoes off they were piling up there too! We tried to get in the habit of putting our shoes in the bedroom but I guess we’re lazy because that didn’t last long. I got these shoe racks to hang right in our entryway and they’ve been perfect.
- 【Simple】Very easy to install, make your home look more classy
- 【Materals】Made of eco-friendly ABS plastic, Shoes Rack with 3M VHB Tape
Pro Tip: Looking to spruce up more than your RV kitchen? Check out 15 Unique RV Decorating Ideas Anyone Can Do.
Pop-A-Bag Paper Bag Dispenser
Who doesn’t have a plastic bag full of plastic bags in their kitchen? Personally, I didn’t like ours but also didn’t want to throw them away. I attached this dispenser to the inside of one of my cupboards and I love it! So easy to quickly grab a bag when I need it now. This is an inexpensive but functional RV kitchen accessory to add!
- Store grocery bags, trash bags and dryer sheets efficiently
- Mounts easily on walls or inside cabinets with screws or double-sided tape
Grease Storage Container
A lot of people aren’t sure what to do with their grease in an RV kitchen. Personally, we don’t cook bacon that often and I don’t like to keep the grease to cook with, so I used to cut open a seltzer can and pour it in there. That’s not the safest way to do this so this grease container was a perfect replacement!
Tip: You can keep your grease in a glass container with a lid if you like to cook with it later.
- Cooking Grease Storage Bin: Provides a convenient location to dispose and contain cooking grease
- Save Kitchen Drains From Clogs: Helps stop your RV or marine kitchen drain from getting clogged
Lazy Susan Turntable
This RV kitchen accessory is a game changer! It makes organizing and finding what you need so simple. I have one right now but I’m thinking of getting a second, I love it so much.
- ORGANIZE EVERY SPACE IN YOUR HOME: Organize everything-perfect for organizing your kitchen, your refrigerator, your...
- NON-SKID SURFACE: Never worry about your items falling off; the non-skid surface on turntables is molded into the...
It’s good to have a few baskets on hand. I like to throw the loose items in my pantry into a basket so they don’t go flying around on moving day.
- Outside Dimensions: 13.75 x 10.75 x 5
- Includes 6 Baskets
Cupboard Bars Tension Rods
These tension rods can be used anywhere you need them! In your fridge to prevent smaller items from sliding around, in your pantry from jars falling, and even your cupboards from cups or dishes from moving.
- Premium material : This Extendable tension rods are made of sturdy high-carbon steel, stainless steel SK8 strong rough...
- Easy installation & Adjustable FOROPIOLY : Simply twist and pull this spring rods without any tools, installed within...
I use these hooks to hang Carmen’s leash on the sidewall of our pantry. I’m adding more to hold my potholders as well!
- INCLUDES – 1 brushed nickel hook, 2 large strips, 1 hook holds 5 lbs
- ORGANIZE DAMAGE-FREE- Say goodbye to holes, marks, or sticky residue on your walls, doors, cabinets, or closets; Command...
Even though these say they are light clips, I’ve used them all over our kitchen. They’re great to hold certain items in place (this is what I used to hold down the metal wire organizing rack). I like them because they’re small and clear, so you barely notice them.
- ONE LIGHT CLIP FOR EVERY TWO FEET OF LIGHTS: One package of the Command Clear Outdoor Light Clips includes 20 clear...
- DAMAGE FREE HANGING: Water- and UV-resistant, these outdoor clips hold strongly through rain, snow, sleet and heat to...
Spray Bottle Hanger
We have used a few of these to hold cleaning products in the kitchen. Not only is this a great idea for RV kitchen accessories, but anywhere in the RV. We have one in our wet bay outside to hold the disinfectant spray we use during setup.
- INCLUDES - 1 white hanger, 2 large strips; 1 strip holds 2.5 lbs
- DAMAGE-FREE HANGING- Easily keep your spray bottles out of sight but within reach without causing damage to your wood,...
Command Large Photo Hangers
Adding pictures or signs to your RV kitchen starts to make it feel like a home. We like the Command hangers because they are easy to remove when you’re ready and don’t leave marks on the walls. No drilling into the RV is a big win for me!
- INCLUDES- 3 Pairs of Medium, White Command Picture Hanging Strips (6 Strips total); 3 Pairs hold 9 lbs. Maximum frame...
- DAMAGE-FREE DECORATING- Say goodbye to holes, marks, or sticky residue on your walls; Command Picture Hanging Strips by...
You should now know what RV kitchen accessories you need to get organized! Not only getting organized good for mental clarity, but it also ensures you’re not keeping anything you don’t need or double buying products.
If you’re interested to see firsthand how I added some of these products, watch my YouTube video about it!
If you liked this list, you should check out The Ultimate List of RV Accessories (Over 150 Items!)
Last update on 2023-09-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API