I don’t know about you, but I base a lot of my purchase decisions on reviews. That’s no different when it comes to outdoor RV accessories.
And if you’re anything like me, you’re also addicted to purchasing from Amazon. Who doesn’t love two-day shipping?! While it’s fun sometimes to stroll through large facilities (Camping World, Cabela’s, Walmart, etc) you never really know what outdoor RV accessories are tried and true and what’s going to fall apart after its first use.
I’ve compiled a list of our favorite outdoor RV accessories below. But don’t just trust my opinion, I made sure all of them had over 4 stars on Amazon, so you know thousands of other RVers love them as well! Let’s dive in.
Outdoor cooking is so fun! Honestly, we weren’t very into it when we started RVing but it’s definitely a regular practice for us now. It’s even better with friends and family. These outdoor RV cooking accessories are our favorite.
Every RVer that owns a Blackstone will talk your ear off about how much they love it! You can cook practically anything on this bad boy and it turns out delicious.
- Convenient and portable - this portable grill is built with an easy to use electric igniter, uses convenient 1 pound...
- Easy to store - simply store the griddle top upside down on top of the griddle body After use to save space
Davy Crockett GMG Wood Pellet Grill
We love our smoker! We cook all sorts of meats, veggies, and even desserts in ours.
- Features Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors grill temperature
- Includes a meat probe, peaked lid for rib racks, convenience tray
GMG Pizza Attachment
If you’re going to invest in the Davy Crockett Wood Pellet Grill above, we highly recommend adding the pizza attachment. The pizza taste wood fired and always turn out so yummy. I don’t think we’ll be having pizza from a restaurant ever again.
- Designed for the GMG Davy Crockett & Trek Grill Only (SMALL TAILGATER)
- Convert your GMG Pellet Grill into a wood-fired gourmet pizza oven
Pop Up Trash Can
This trash can is awesome because it folds up super small when not in use. It’s really durable and easy to clean. Feel free to just rinse it out with a hose!
- Trash can ideal for campsite or RV collapses quickly and easily for compact storage when not in use and expands quickly...
- Grommets along outside lower edge for staking down to keep from blowing away or moving
Outdoor Washing Table
This one depends on your RVing style. If you have an outdoor kitchen our don’t mind carrying dishes inside your RV to wash them, then it’s probably not for you. However, if you are tent camping or like to have the whole cooking and cleaning process be outside, then add this one to your list!
- PORTABLE OUTDOOR ACCESSORY: This portable table is made from heavy-duty materials, which makes it perfect for a camping...
- UTILITY SINK STAND: Made from heavy-duty polyurethane and a durable steel frame, this collapsible camper table is...
It’s always a good idea to have a folding table. We use ours for potlucks, cooking, and hosting. The possibilities are endless!
- All purpose table constructed of powder-coated steel and high-density polyethylene plastic
- 48-inch x 24-inch molded tabletop ; Seating Capacity: 4
Outdoor Fun & Games
After you’ve finished cooking an awesome meal outdoors, it’s time to play some games. While we enjoy board games as well, the below outdoor RV accessories are all about getting out of your chair and having some fun!
This game is tons of fun for all ages. If you’ve never tried it, we highly recommend it. And so do over 700 reviewers on Amazon!
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Set includes 2 targets with score trackers, 6 rubber bolos, carrying case and rules
- FASTEST ASSEMBLY: PVC targets are pre glued so assembly takes under 2 minutes, compared to 10 plus minutes for competing...
Bocce ball is another really fun outdoor game. It requires some strategy as well as good hand-eye coordination.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: The perfect family afternoon starts with the perfect bocce ball set. Whether it’s your first...
- READY TO PLAY: The set includes (8) 90mm bocce balls: (2) red, (2) blue, (2) yellow, and (2) green. It also comes with...
Obviously, cornhole is a classic outdoor game in the RV world. If you know, you know!
- 100% SOLID WOOD: Premium handcrafted boards with oak surfaces, varnished with American Flag graphics that allow the wood...
- REGULATION SIZE: Full Cornhole set includes 2 regulation size (4 feet x 2 feet) Cornhole boards for authentic gameplay,...
We played this for the first time recently and loved it! It’s just like the regular jenga, except supersized. It’s way more fun to play and even more thrilling to watch them fall!
- GIANT SIZE: Tower starts at 2.5 feet tall and grows to over 5 feet during play - Includes 54 Giant Blocks (18 rows)....
- DRY ERASE BOARD: Includes bonus dry erase board to make your own optional party rules: goofy rules, adult themed rules,...
We love having this outdoor accessory in our arsenal. It doesn’t take up much space in our storage and is easy to blow up when we’re ready to use it.
- Pointed bow with rocker for performance
- Removable deep tracking fin
River Run Two Person Float
We have this two-person float and try to use it anytime we’re near a river! This brand is long-lasting (we’ve had ours for five years) and very durable. To give you an example, we’ve gone over tons of rocks and scraped the bottom of rivers with it and haven’t any any holes.
- Designed with two lounges that are interconnected and a large built in cooler with lid, this lounge is perfect to float...
- The built in backrests provide easy cruising and a mesh bottom keeps you cool
River Run One Person Float
If you don’t have a partner to float with or just prefer your own, this one person float is perfect! Again, a very durable product and long lasting.
- Have fun floating in the pool or at the lake with the Index River run I
- Designed with a built-in backrest for easy cruising and a mesh bottom that keeps you cool
Outdoor RV Accessories for Comfort
Let’s be real, we spend most of our time outdoors just relaxing. I’m sure you know the feeling: perfect weather, birds chirping, beautiful scenery, a good book in hand. The below outdoor RV accessories will ensure you have a relaxing time outside.
Zero Gravity Recliners
These have been on our wish list for a while now. We have tested out friends and love them. They are perfect for napping or just people watching outdoors. Additionally, they fold up small and are easy to store.
- LOCKABLE RECLINING SYSTEM: Smoothly glides into an ergonomic zero-gravity position, with removable elastic cords that...
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Lightweight, foldable design makes these an easy addition to your next trip to the park, beach, or your...
Camping Chairs with Cooler
If laying back isn’t your style then we recommend the below camping chair, that has a 4-can cooler built-in. A cold beer outdoors is awesome, but not even having to get up to grab one is even better!
- 4-can cooler built into arm so a cold drink is always within reach
- Mesh cup holder
Folding Side Table
Everyone should have a folding side table. We didn’t think much of this accessory until we actually used one. For instance, they are really convenient to have around and you’ll never be setting your drink or food on the ground again.
- New Design! - Grab yours today! Get Your Gear Off The Ground! After a long hard day trekking you need a table that can...
- Built To Weather The Storm: Unlike wooden or nylon-top portable tables, the aluminum table top is waterproof,...
Propane Fire Pit
We love propane fire pits! While some people are avid wood burners, we think propane is the way to go. For example, they don’t smell, are easy to turn on and off, and you can even use them inside the gazebo below! Let’s see a wood fire do that (actually, let’s not, that sounds very dangerous).
- ✓ PERFECT NO MESS CAMPFIRE: Say goodbye to dirty ash, expensive firewood, and bothersome smoke and enjoy a clean...
- ✓ COMPACT AND EASY TO TRANSPORT: Travel size fire pit is lightweight and portable; easily set up in minutes with no...
Portable Pop Up Gazebo
Gazebos are awesome because you can still enjoy the outdoors in the rain or in areas with tons of bugs. We used to hate feeling forced inside because of the insane amounts of bugs in certain areas, and now we don’t have to with our easy to set up gazebo.
- ESCAPE MODEL SPECS: Lightweight, portable canopy designed to provide shelter against the elements; Set-up inner...
- KEEP WATER & BUGS OUT: Taped roof panel resists water to keep you dry inside; A high-quality mesh screen and extra-wide...
Obviously, you’ll want to have a good flashlight around. Not all outdoor activities take place in the daytime and you don’t want to be bumping into things.
- SUPER-BRIGHT: 900-lumen (max) Cree LED sweeps bright light over the length of about two football fields (660 ft / 200 m)...
- LONG-LASTING: Up to 6 hours (Medium-beam mode) of powerful, non-diminishing brightness from the included premium...
Some RV parks do not allow you to have a string tied from tree to tree and it just doesn’t look nice when you have towels hanging from your awning arms or all over your outdoor furniture. This towel rack is the perfect solution for all of those issues.
- Heavy-duty furniture grade PVC pipe construction made to withstand the elements, rust, and corrosion. Easy to clean!
- 50 in height x 37.5 in length x 23 in width portable design great for indoors or outdoors. Storage Bag Included
Having a great outdoor cooler is the ultimate outdoor RV accessory! We like this one because it has a handle so it’s easy to move around from your campsite to your truck.
- BEST COOLER ON THE MARKET: Up for any occasion, the RTIC 20 will be the star of the show at any barbecue, fishing trip...
- INSULATION THAT DOESN'T QUIT: Going on a long trip? No problem. Up to 3" of insulated walls will keep your ice cold for...
Outdoor RV Accessory Decor
An aesthetically pleasing outdoor setup just pumps me up! I know everyone had a different style and taste, so the below outdoor RV accessories should be your basics, and feel free to add your own flair from there.
Rugs prevent dirt from being trekked into your RV and are your first piece of outdoor decor! They come in many different colors and sizes so feel free to pick one that fits your personality.
- REVERSIBLE OUTDOOR RUGS: 4 x 6-feet rugs are made of virgin 100% polypropylene for a beautiful, strong and hard-wearing...
- UV RESISTANT: These rugs won't fade outside and are sun damage resistant, multi-functional rugs won’t cause damage to...
Outdoor String Lights
String lights are a game changer! They obviously add light at night but they always look so darn cool. They are the perfect addition for your Instagram pictures too.
- Dimmable compatible and energy saving patio string lights: G40 backyard lights come with 25 glass bulbs and 2 spare...
- Connectable and portable outdoor lights: 25 hanging sockets, 6 inch lead with male plug, 12 inch spacing between bulbs,...
Solar Powered Pathway Lights
Just like string lights, pathway lights add that extra oomph to your campsite decor. They are cheap, light, and don’t take much storage. For instance, the lights below are only two pounds for eight of them!
- 【Energy Saving】The solar garden lights are powered by the sun. They automatically charge during the day, over a...
- 【Perfect Outdoor Decoration】The LED pathway lights here have a unique, house design that offers a great amount of...
These dishes are just too darn cute to pass up. We can guarantee all of your guests will comment on how adorable and fun they are.
Fitted Picnic Tablecloth and Bench Covers
It may look simple but these are a game changer. You never really know what the previous camper did on the table (wash their dog, leave their sewer hose on it, we’ve seen it all) so you want to be sure you cover it up before eating on it.
- FITTED TABLECLOTH FOR SECURE FIT- The Sorfey Picnic Table & Bench Tablecloths were designed to stay on the table even...
- THICK, ELASTIC, STRETCHABLE DESIGN- Enjoy the perfect, snug fit for picnic tables, trade show tables or any folding...
Not all picnic tables are the same length and width though. The above option might not always work. It’s always good to have a larger backup option available. The below option is 54 inches by 108 inches and comes in 36 different color options!
- 🍒 PERFECT FIT: 54" x 108" - covers any table up to 8 ft. You can also cut it to fit a smaller table. Budget Friendly....
- 🥝MULTIPLE PURPOSES: They’re not just for parties but great for decorations! Perfect plan party supplies for indoor...
Picnic Tablecloth Clips
If you do opt to have the long picnic table cover above, we recommend purchasing some clips as well. These are great because they are rustproof, easy to use, and obviously keep your cover from flying away!
- EASY TO USE - Alamic tablecloth clips are easy to install and take off, keep your table cover in place and prevent it...
- WIDE APPLICATION - Alamic picnic tablecloth clips are suitable for home, parties, picnics, restaurant, weddings,...
I don’t know why, but the RV community loves lawn flamingos! They are pretty darn cute and will definitely catch the attention of your fellow campers.
- Set of 4 Miniature size Lawn flamingos. Flamingos come in 2 designs.
- Flamingos are made of sturdy pink plastic and feature great detail.
The last thing you want to ruin your outdoor experience is bugs. We’ve had many times when we cut out time around the campfire short because we couldn’t handle the insects. Thankfully, we’ve found a few tried and true products since then, which are listed below.
We like this “deep woods” option from OFF! because it just works.
- Formulated with 25% DEET
- Repels mosquitoes that may carry the Zika, Dengue, or West Nile viruses
We never thought about ticks much before starting to RV, however they are on our mind quite frequently now. We’ve found some on us while simply sitting around the campfire. We now use picaridin when we’re in areas that have ticks.
- Safe for use on the whole family, long-lasting insect and tick repellent lotion deters a wide variety of pests — up to...
- Fragrance-free topical insect repellent with 20% Picaridin — more effective at repelling biting flies than DEET;...
DEET-Free Insect Repellent
If you don’t like the hardcore insect repellent then this is a better option for you. It has 4.3 stars on Amazon and based on the reviews, gets the job done.
- MADE WITH OIL OF LEMON EUCALYPTUS: This DEET-free insect repellent provides you with protection during adventures in the...
- REPELS MOSQUITOES FOR UP TO 6 HOURS: This repellent keeps you and your family protected for hours, so the fun doesn't...
Invisible Protection Repellent
In addition to insect repellent on our bodies, we like to use this tool as well. It adds an extra layer of protection around us and prevents those persistent buggers from flying around our faces.
- TURN IT ON… MOSQUITOES GONE: Thermacell MR450 Portable Mosquito Repellent creates a 15-foot zone of protection against...
- HEAT-ACTIVATED: No cords or hassle. Powered by a safe and compact 12-hour fuel cartridge (included), repel without...
Alright, those are all of the outdoor RV accessories loved by us and thousands of campers on Amazon! There’s nothing more fun that having a sweet outdoor setup when camping. It really gets the good vibes going for the weekend.
Let us know what your favorite outdoor RV accessories are in the comments!
Lastly, if you loved these accessories you’ll love our Ultimate List of RV Accessories that has over 150 items!
P.S. If you’re not sure how to get mail on the road, we’ve got you covered.
Last update on 2021-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API