Any seasoned traveler knows the gear you choose to travel with can make or break your trip. A table is just a table, right? That’s what we thought, but we were wrong. A camping table might seem like an easy purchase but there are tons on the market today. And with storage space limited in most RVs, you want to be sure that you make the best decision possible when it comes to purchasing your next camping table. Let’s break them down!
The Standard Camping Table
- All purpose table constructed of powder-coated steel and high-density polyethylene plastic
- 48-inch x 24-inch molded tabletop ; Seating Capacity: 4
- Folds in half for easy storage and transport; Great for taking on the go
- Three Adjustable Height Settings; (24-Inch, 29-Inch and 36-Inch)
Let’s start with the basics here. This table by Lifetime is a jack of all trades. It features 3 different adjustable height levels, which make it perfect for a seated outdoor picnic or as a bar height cooking station. We particularly like that the plastic tabletop is stain resistant for easy cleaning. When not in use, the table folds in half for easy storage and comes with a built-in handle. No matter what your camping table needs are, this table is a safe bet for everyone.
Fabric Folding Camping Table
- Corner buckle design offers quick set-up and adjustable tautness
- Compact foldable design allows you to easily transport and store this table anywhere
- Top table level can be used for food and games while bottom can be used to hold your beverages and extra storage
- The Eclipse Table is a must have that everyone will be talking about on your next adventure
If a truly portable camping table is what you need, this fabric folding camp table by ALPS Mountain is a great choice. The compact, foldable design and lightweight materials make it easy to take this table on even the most remote trips. The top layer of the square table is a solid surface and has straps to adjust the tautness, while the underlayer has four cup holders to store your drinks. If you’re looking to get a lot of use out of a small surface, this one is worth checking out.
Compact Roll Top Camping Table
- SEATS: 4
- COMPACT STORAGE: Aluminum slat top rolls up
- PORTABLE: Snap-together design sets up and breaks down with ease
- DURABLE: Strong steel frame
A Roll Top Camping Table is a staple in camping gear, and for good reason. The lightweight aluminum top of this Coleman table rolls up and fits into an easy carry case. This compact, but mighty camping table has a steel frame, making it both easy to carry and durable. The top snaps into the base, making setup simple and quick. We like the smaller design because it is great for a side table or as a mini dining table for one or two campers.
Full-Size Roll Top Camping Table
- Aluminum X-frame specifically designed to offer you lightweight and stability
- Sturdy and lightweight enough to take with you anywhere an extra table is needed
- Tabletop and frame collapse quickly and slide easily into a convenient shoulder carry bag for compact storage or transport
- Whether you're playing cards, eating dinner or tailgating you won't be disappointed with this table choice
For those traveling in a group or large family, a full-size roll-top camping table is a better choice. This ALPS Mountain brand table features the typical lightweight aluminum top that rolls up easily into a storage bag. They also added a shoulder strap for easy transporting. The X-shaped frame makes the table sturdy enough to do some heavy lifting but also has open space underneath, to prevent hitting your knees on the support bars. The extra-large surface guarantees plenty of space for almost anything! Whether you’re looking for a folding cook station or a dining table for the entire family, this camping table has you covered.
Portable Kitchen Table
- Portable camp kitchen offers a stable cooking surface and ample storage space
- 31.5 x 21.3 inch food prep area ideal for chopping ingredients
- 27.8 x 20.5 inch side table accommodates most Coleman stoves and coolers
- Handy utensil hooks and mesh shelf provide additional storage space
For the serious cooks out there, this is the camping table we recommend to create the ultimate outdoor kitchen setup. The compact, foldable design fits into a carrying case, but still offers every surface you could ever need to make a meal. There is a larger hard surface that is an ideal prep area next to a smaller side table that will accommodate most Coleman brand stoves or coolers. The table also features utensil hooks, a mesh shelf under the prep surface, and lantern hooks. This camping table choice will certainly upgrade your outdoor kitchen (and possibly make your neighbors jealous)!
Portable Folding Picnic Table
- The table can support 66lbs. And each bench has weight capacity of 352lbs.
- Measures 33.6"L x 25.7"W x 25.5"H. This tabletop should not stay wet. Wipe away any liquid promptly.
- Conveniently folds into a suitcase style shape with carry handle for easy transport
- Frame is aluminum and tabletop and chair seats are heavy duty plastic
A friend recently brought this table to our cookout, and we instantly fell in love with the design. Not only does this option provide the table, but also the chairs! The aluminum table and heavy plastic benches all fold into a suitcase-style carrying case for easy transport and storage. The tabletop is laminate, which makes cleaning spills a breeze! The benches can hold two adults weighing up to 352 pounds combined. We simply can’t get over how cute and practical this table is.
There you have it! I bet you didn’t realize the versatility of camping tables out there. Whether you’re traveling with the whole family or looking to escape in the deep woods by yourselves, you can find the perfect camping table above.
If you’re looking for even more awesome accessories, check out the Outdoor RV Accessories That People Actually Swear By. All of the products there have 4+ stars on Amazon, so it’s not just us that loves them.
Last update on 2020-08-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API